Scavenging for food

Hey, me, the somewhat hopes to be one of your favorite authors is back! Yeah my bestie didn't have to reveal my gender, but who cares! (I regret giving them my phone) anyway let's start
______________________
Muichiro's pov
________________
  I stayed up the whole night just looking at the ceiling to be honest, and when the boy got up he told me his name was Tanjiro, I didn't care that much but it was good to at least know his name. After a bit, the both of us came out the room and into the room where we normally eat.

  Upon walking in the room, I got a taste of my eardrums being ridiculed from the loudest idiots on here Tengen Uzui and Rengoku Kyoujuro, "HEY MUICHIRO! THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD WHEN I DIDN'T SEE YA THIS MORNING!" Tengen said, deciding he will get rid of my eardrums today I guess......"I.....was busy...." I said not wanting to deepen the conversation, I already have a headache so I'd rather keep it at bay, but then the other buffoon Rengoku decided to scream as well "YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE FROM WALKING DEAD, MUICHIRO!" I can't blame him for being loud.....he is partly deaf due to getting to much water in his ears..."..I didn't get any...sleep is all.." I responded sitting down on a cushion, Tanjiro sat next to me and asked for the girl, I guess she is his sister..I replied saying "oh, she's probably with Kanao and Aoi, she'll me fine, talk about the devil's, here they are.."

  Talking about the three made them apear I guess cause they just walked in, as soon as the girl saw her brother she ran to him saying "ONI-CHAN!" energetically, it's probably 9:30 how can someone be THAT energetic at this time? Oh well I'm gonna go back to my room and- "Oi! Muichiro! It's your turn to get food today" does God naturally hate me? I just want to relax....."Fine whatever...." I said moping and sulking I just wanna lay down.....then Tengen added "You can also take the newbies along!" I glared at him, and then started "I will NOT be held responsible if someone dies, got that TENGEN?" The last part I deepened my voice a little but I think he understands because he gave me two thumbs up.

  I sighed softly and signaled them to follow me, while walking Tanjiro asked me where we were going, I replied saying "Kocho's lab" one of them asked "why?" I also replied to that with "we can't just go out there, we might die." we continued walking until we came to an abrupt stop infrond of a huge door,
I walked in first and then the other two, they stared in amusement of the big laboratory, I then started "Hey kocho! It's mui here!.....and it's also unfortunately my turn to scaveng for food today...." at that moment, she walked out the door that actually lead to her bedroom and gave me five viels with a purple like liquid in it.

"Thanks Kocho," I thanked her, but before I walked out she warned "Mui, please, be CAREFUL." She said the last part sternly, she probably doesn't want me doing the dangerous tricks I normally do when I'm scavenging out of boredom, I then responded "Mhm, I will.." that was the biggest lie I have ever told. me and the other two walked out, then the girl began speaking "U-um in sorry...I don't think I told you my name... it's Nezuko by the way" I nodded and then walked to Genya's room, well his and two other idiots room now I guess, when I got there Genya's boyfriend, Senjiro was there. Along with the two idiots..... since I didn't know their names, Tanjiro called them over "Zenitsu, Inosuke."

Ok I'm ending right here, sorry these are short but I have a lot of things like studying and dealing with my daily life, but I hope you enjoyed anyway