Another One.....

Hey guys, my words will probably be up to six hundred or more like seven hundred for chapters I'm actually quite busy😅 I hope that is ok. Well let's get started

_____________________
Muichiro's pov
_____________
  The whole night I stared at the ceiling......again "Hey Tanjiro?" Tanjiro groaned out a 'hmm?' noise and looked at me sleepily "Do....do you like anyone?" He nodded and pointed to me then went back to sleep. {Me?.....ME!?} OK NOW IM WONDERING IF HE WAS JOKING OR JUST SAID HE LIKED ME!? Ok calm down, maybe he was just sleepy and doesn't know what is happening...

       {I hope not...}

  By this time it was morning so I gently shook Tanjiro awake to ask if he wanted anything. He woke up and nodded at me meaning he wants to go to the kitchen, "Ok let's go now then." "Ok".

  We got up and on the way to the kitchen I asked "Hey Tanjiro?" "Hm?" "Did you mean what you said last night?" "What do you mean Mui?" "You don't remember? Last night I asked if you liked anyone and you nodded and pointed to me then went back to sleep."

  As soon as that was said he turned completely red....does he actually.......? "Y-yes...I did mean that, sorry if it made you uncomfortable..." "No, no, it's fine, I asked you that because I like you and, wanted to know if I could get a chance?" He chuckled "Hehe sure Mui" he kissed me on the cheek then ran off to find his sister.

  I put my hand to my cheek then thought {I....I got a kiss.....}

  I was quite happy and joyful that I literally skipped to the kitchen, the only persons in there were Tanjiro,Nezuko,Mitsuri and Kocho. I walked up to them and sat down "Mui-kun! Good morning! The things you guys brought back are enough to feed us for the month!" Mitsuri said, I nodded in agreement, listen, I may be happy and in so mush bliss as hell but I'm still what people call 'practically emotionless' so I still have a souless looking face on.

  Mitsuri boiled the crab and we got shrimp with it as well, I think Zenitsu caught them....oh well tasted good so I'm not complaining! I walked back to my room along with Tanjiro then Genya pulled us to the side and asked if we wanted to go for a swim, "This is the first time I might be saying this but...Genya are you fucking stupid? Did you forget the fact that there is a man eating 70ft long sea creature out there and you wanna go for a swim!?"

  I whisper-yelled at him. "Well....I want to get more info on it, maybe like where it's habitat is?" He said kinda questioning himself. Out of no where Mr.Boar guy came and said "I WANNA GO!" "I know that dipshit!" I responded "You have been saying that for fucking hours" I continued.

  I then sighed and said "Genya, you and I will go..ALONE." I said quite sternly, I couldn't risk anyone who was unexperienced to go down there, surprisingly he nodded and we took off to Kochos' lab. After a few minutes we arrived and walked in.

  She was just trying out some new inventions and other things, then I said "Mrs.Kocho, Genya and I are going to do a patrol around the area to see if anything's new, if that's alright" she nodded and both Genya and I grabbed a viel, we walked to the area where we normally use to go into the water, drank our liquid in the viels and hopped in.

  We swam around looking to see if we saw anything, I was getting bored and spaced out for a second until I looked down and saw a hole that was at least 50m in width, "Genya! Look down!" I said while still shocked at the size of this crack in the earth.

  After seeing it even Genya was shocked, we swam down a bit to get a closer look, it was dark....really dark....I saw a blue like substance on the wall of the huge whole. I then grabbed a plastic bag and put a little bit of the substance in it.

  {Kocho can take a look at this and find out what the hell it is...} I thought, sooner or later I heard a noise, I grabbed Genya and swam back to the hole, when we were in the room both of us looked down and saw this...

} I thought, sooner or later I heard a noise, I grabbed Genya and swam back to the hole, when we were in the room both of us looked down and saw this

(I'm not sure if this is real or not but it is very scary)

     "Well fuck........"

  I whispered to myself as me and Genya looked at the this in horror......We are all gonna die.........

That's it for now but my main question is what the fuckidy fuck is that, if ya wanna know where I got it ask Pinterest😀 I'm traumatized