WIERDCORE WORLD!?

Hi I haven't posted in like 17388269274728288 GAZILLION years but here I am now and wait till you see the fucked up idea I just came up with like some people in this story might die😭😭

______________________________
Muichiro's pov
______________________________
  After Tanjiro had won against Daki in UNO we were just talking about random things, until we heard some kind of ding noize and we were in a whole different place, there were yellow- no not yellow, piss coloured walls all around us.

______________________________Muichiro's pov______________________________  After Tanjiro had won against Daki in UNO we were just talking about random things, until we heard some kind of ding noize and we were in a whole different place, there we...

   And it kinda looked like a maze, everyone was there, everyone was confused, and everyone was scared. I have know clue where the hell we are or what we are doing here I but I don't wanna be here.

  "O-oni-chan I'm scared...." Daki whispered quietly to Gyutaro who held onto her, I was clinging to Tanjiro arm, looking around to see if I spot anything, and out the corner of my eye I see a tall, black, skinny creature, I almost screamed, but instead I lightly pointed at it.

Me pointing seemed to have caught the others attention as they were all still, watching it closely,

  "The fuck....." Muzan had whispered under his breath lightly, after saying that a robotic voice then started speaking and said;

WELCOME TO THE BACKROOMS, HUMANS.

As soon as this random voice said that the creature ran off, then Giyuu finally got enough courage to ask; "W-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE WE!?". The voice answered with;

WHO I AM IS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, TOMIOKA GIYUU, BUT FOR NOW I SHALL EXPLAIN YOUR CURRENT SITUATION. YOU ALL ARE IN A PLACE CALLED 'THE BACKROOMS' IT WAS FIRST A RANDOM EXPERIMENT, BUT IT GOT OUT OF SCIENTIST CONTROL AND IT NOW LEADS TO WHERE IF YOU SO HAPPEN TO 'LOG OUT' OF LIFE.

  "Log....out?..." Daki asked still extremely frightened, "L-like in a video game?" Zenitsu asked.

YES, AGATSUMA ZENITSU, LIKE IN A VIDEO GAME, BUT THIS IS STILL REALITY, YOU CAN DIE. THE BACKROOMS HAS MANY, MANY LEVELS, AS OF NOW YOU ALL ARE IN LEVEL 0, THERE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ANY ENTITIES IN THIS LEVEL BUT AS YOU SAW, THERE WAS ONE. I WILL GUIDE YOU ALL OUT OF THE BACKROOMS AS BEST AS I CAN, AND WHENEVER YOU HAVE ENTERED A NEW LEVEL I SHALL TELL YOU, BUT FOR NOW, THIS IS WHERE I SHALL SAY MY GOODBYES, WARNING; BE CAREFUL.
______________________________

This is literal dog crap but at least I tried,🤓