The Beach and It

Hoi I'm preparing for my exams and I'm sooooooooo scared and nervous but I think I will pass.... hopefully(most of my life I have been a straight A or B student so yeah) let's get started!
___________________________
Tanjiro pov
__________________
  Nezuko and I were still driving looking at the sites we would usually see when we go to Zenitsu and Inosuke's apartment building, while driving I heard my phone chime, Nezuko picked it up and looked at the message and then she started to say "Inosuke said he and Zenitsu would be at the beach waiting for us so don't bother going for them." I nodded and made a sharp turn to the left to get to the beach. After around 40-45 minutes we finally got there.

When we parked and got out the car, I immediately realized that no one was on the beach except for me,Nezuko,Inosuke and Zenitsu,talking about the two, they came up to us, Zenitsu greeted me and Nezuko like normal human beings, meanwhile Inosuke wanted to challenge us to see who could swim faster.

  We took our bags out the trunk and then I finally asked "Hey guys... don't you find it weird nobody else is here?" Nezuko and Zenitsu nodded but Insuke said "I don't care that much,maybe people just don't want to have fun?" I sighed and nodded hoping that was the reason. We layed some blankets down on the sand and we put our stuff there, after a bit we all went into the water. It was all fun and games until I started to feel a few rain drops, those few rain drops turned into heavy and cold droplets of water as the waves started to get rougher, I decided maybe we should get out before something bad happens.

  As soon as I opened my mouth to say something a ginormous wave dragged all of us under the the water and we got pulled out farther into the ocean, somehow I managed to stay conscious but I was worried about the others......all I could see was dark blue waters under me, there was probably no land for miles! I popped my head out the water I tried calling on the others "NEZUKO!!ZENITSU!! INOSUKE!!....ANYONE!!" after saying that Inosuke popped his head up as well with Zenitsu and Nezuko, I took Nezuko from him and thank goodness she was still conscious as well as Zenitsu. After a bit of adjusting to the situation I heard Nezuko scream as she got pulled under the water, my first reaction was going to be to dive after her but I got pulled down as well and I got knocked unconscious....the last thing I remember seeing was a man with long black hair that faded into a light teal...with..a tail?....

BAMN

  I woke up again but this time I was in a rocky cave? I looked around for a bit then I remembered {NEZUKO!!} I thought as I got up looking around frantically. I then saw Nezuko curled up in a ball next to me,I smiled and hugged her,I then started to hear people talking "Muichiro are you sure those are the only other survivers?" a kind of female voice asked "Yeah I think so....I only saw four of them anyway" a male voice responded.

  I started hearing footsteps coming this way so I pretended to sleep.Im pretty sure they came into the room and dropped off... bandages? Were they not the ones who harmed us?

That shall be all for now, hope you enjoyed have a good day/night and goodbye!