The Disease

Hoi Zander_The_Bi thanks for the idea! This chapter is a bit short due to the fact my dumba$$ is kinda sick and just got done crying!😃
_________________________
Shinobu's pov
______________
  After the talk with Nii-san I headed back to my room, and I sat on my bed. I think I started spacing out thinking of me Nii-san and Kanaos' past.....I was crying when I finally snapped out of it if only I had listened......

/FLASHBACK/
  "Nii-san Nii-san! Look at this! Look look!" A 13 year old Shinobu Kocho said as she ran to her older sister Kanae Kocho with her adopted little sister running behind her. "What is it Shinobu?" Kanae asked delightfuly. "I got a sea shell Nii-san! Isn't it pretty?!" An exstatic Shinobu asked, "Yeah isn't it pretty Nii-san?" A twelve year old Kanao Kocho asked.

  Kanae nodded whilst smiling at her two younger siblings. "Nii-san Nii-san! Can we go in the water?" Asked Shinobu, "I'm sorry Shinobu dear, it's getting late we have to go inside now." Kanae said sadly that she couldn't fuffill her little sister's request. The little Shinobu huffed and ran into the water anyway being followed by her older and younger sisters. "S-Shinobu! Wait up!" Kanae said trying to get her little sister to come back. But Shinobu didn't want to stop, she ran into the water and started to play, but what she didn't realize was that something was watching her.

  Kanae noticed this something and immediately got in the water and got bit instead of Shinobu, Kanao also got in the water worried about her older sister.

  Kanae winced at the pain she received from whatever the thing was and immediately fell into the water falling unconscious. This made little Shinobu and Kanao worried about kanae.

  They soon realized that they were....sinking? They looked down to realize that.....they weren't standing on sand....but on a sea creature they had never seen before.

  Shinobu immediately picked Kanae up and squeezed kanaes' nose so she wouldn't inhale any water, they went deeper and deeper down under the ocean until the passed out.

  The next time the three awoke they were in a room with a boy that had ocean blue eyes and black hair. "Hi! I'm Giyuu Tomioka! I'm fourteen and I have been living in this tunnel for over...hmmmmm I think four years or so....yeah! Four years! And I'm sorry to say miss, but you have an uncurable disease I tried my hardest but I couldn't save you, you do have some years left so don't worry!" The boy now known as Tomioka Giyuu said to the three girls. Shinobu immediately got up and said "Y-your lying! N-nii-san is not gonna die!....r-right?" She said as she broke down in tears.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW UNLESS IM BUSY BYE LOVE U GUYS MY PHONE IS ON 5% SO I GOTTA GO