shine • [𝘾𝘽𝙂]

It was your freshman year in college. And you had gotten into the best architectural college. You and your best friend got in together. It motivated you more to keep pushing because of an upperclassman you knew.

You've always had a big crush on your sunbae, Choi Beomgyu. You would even ask him to tutor you and find every way just to see him on the campus.

You had to admit you hated seeing him leave after graduation.

So the only reason you got into such a luxurious school was because of Beomgyu. Besides your mom who wanted you to be in the school with the best architectural program.

He lived fairly close to your house and you two would always be with each other. Beomgyu couldn't deny he was catching feelings too.

But he thought you only saw him as an upperclassman, nothing more.

You promised him you'd work hard to meet him again in college. He believed in you, he believed you.

You smiled. "Let's meet again, sunbae."

"That sounds good." He responded, reciprocating the smile.

On your first day on campus with Eunji, your best friend. Beomgyu and some other upperclassmen greeted you two with warm smiles.

A heavy weight was lifted from your shoulders when you saw Beomgyu again, he was like your guardian angel.

"Y/n! You made it!" Soobin exclaimed.

"As expected of my junior." Beomgyu looked cheeky.

"Beomgyu-ssi." You looked into his eyes with a glow in yours.

"Aren't you guys going to greet me too?" Eunji sulked.

"Ah yes, our dear Eunji also made it." Beomgyu teased.

"Beomgyu-ah—" Beomgyu quickly shushed her.

"Sorry.. Beomgyu sunbaenim." Eunji corrected herself.

The first bell rung throughout the whole campus. Instinctively, you trailed behind Beomgyu, not even realizing what you were doing.

"Y/n-ah. Why are you following Beomgyu-sunbaenim around like a puppy?" Eunji questioned. Even though she knew he was the initial reason you got yourself there.

"Umm..." You rush toward Eunji to get away from the sudden awkwardness the situation brought.

You and Eunji went to the classroom together, inspecting the campus as you walk by. It definitely was a very luxurious school.

You finally find the classroom and you notice Beomgyu and the other upperclassmen already there.

"Look, look, Beomgyu-sunbae's there." Eunji pointed out.

You pat her hand away. "Don't point like that!"

You take small strides to some empty seats, all of Beomgyu's friends spot you and make gestures toward you. Beomgyu continued to look straight ahead, you just ignored it.