fever • [𝘾𝙔𝙅]

Yeonjun hadn't come home all day from practice, you understood though, they were actively working on their tour. It was the week before their first concert in Seoul.

You spent most of your time alone at home watching chinese dramas and TODO. It didn't take very long for Yeonjun to distract you from the activities happening in the episode.

"I'm so lucky." You thought. Watching Yeonjun run around the TODO town.

A sudden knocking sound came from the door. "Yeonjunnie?" It was odd as he didn't call or text you that he was going to be home.

"No, Beomgyu." You heard chuckles through the door.

"Beomgyu?" You unlocked the door.

"Y/n!" All five of the members yelled.

"Huh?! Everyone?! What are you all doing here?" Their heads were still drenched with sweat, it looked like they just got out of the practice room.

"It's movie night jagi, did you forget?" Yeonjun said walking in front of Beomgyu.

"Ah! That's right! It's friday!" You checked your phone to look at the date.

"It's movie night!" Hueningkai yelled, and they all ran into the apartment causing you to move aside.

"Jjun!" He took you in his arms and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Sorry I was out all day, we came up with new choreo today." He said, pulling away from the embrace.

"It's okay, but you gotta tell me what choreo it was." You looked and sounded smug.

"No, wait until the tour, it's one more week left." He ruffled your hair.

"That's lame!" You glanced at the back of his head as you locked the door.

"Everyone don't forget to change! I don't want you guys getting sick!" You announced.

Sounds of agreement came from the living room, and you went in the kitchen to prepare the snacks and drinks.

You heard Yeonjun sneeze a few times when he was in the room, you thought nothing of it at this point in time and headed toward the couch with the food.

You sat on the couch with Soobin and Taehyun. "Soobin-ah, is it cold outside? Or windy?" You asked.

"It was a little windy, but it was hot out." He replied.

"Mhm, it was nice out." Taehyun nodded.

"Yeonjun won't tell me the new choreo! What was it?" You hoped they would.

"No, we're not saying anything." Taehyun teased.

You whined. "Ahh! Whyy!"

Soobin laughed. "Wait until the tour! We want it to be a surprise!"

"Y/n-ssi, you are coming right?" Hueningkai asked.

"I am, didn't Yeonjun tell you that I was going to travel with you guys?" You replied.

"Really?! Yay!" Hueningkai yelled.