Chapter 20 | What Happened At The Party

Caleb, Sabrina and Marcus are by my side. I don't know why Marcus went after me, too, but he did.

"Oh my god." I say as I'm freaking out. I'm in the parking lot with my hands on on my head. "This is not happening."

"Wait. Hold on," Marcus is the panicking as well as if it's him who is pregnant. "You're actually pregnant? Tell me that what Amanda said wasn't true. Tell me it wasn't true!"

"Of course it's true! Why do you even care!" I was yelling now. I was mad and then Marcus is here making everything worse. Why does he even care?

"It's okay, Penelope. Don't worry what other people think about you," Sabrina was said in a soft voice with her arm wrapped around my shoulders.

Of to the side Marcus was pacing back and forth and whispering to himself. "This is bad. This is really bad."

"What's important is that your friends and family care about you no matter what," Caleb was by my side, reassuring me.

"This is not going to end well for me."

"Will you stop it already!" Sabrina shouted at Marcus. He stopped pacing and looked at her. "My best friend is having probably the worst moment of her life and you're here saying that you're the one who is going to end up a parent."

"Unless..." Caleb started. "You. Did. Not."

The realization hit me. Everything came back to me. It was him. Marcus.

"I can't believe you got invited to a party! At Starbucks, right?" Sabrina has always wanted to attend a party. She is outgoing and loves to have fun. A party would be her area.

"Yeah. By Caleb. He is on the football team I think." It's so weird that I got invited by him. I have a few classes with him and have only talked to him a couple of times.

I'm wearing a blue halter top with dark skinny jeans. I have heels as well that I only use to go to a party because of how I tired I get in them.

Sabrina grabs her brother's keys and drives to the address they gave me. I haven't even thought about how this could be fake and they are actually planning on kidnapping me. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I can already hear the music and were not even close it inside yet. We get of and Sabrina has a look on her face that obviously says that she is excited about this.

"Remember," Sabrina says. "Have fun but not too much fun."

"I know. I would never drink so much beer to the point where I would forget the next day. Or end up making out with a total stranger." I'm the responsible one after all. We walk through the doors and can smell beer. Some people are already way past drunk.

"Beer?" I look to my left and see that the voice comes from Caleb.

"Um. Yeah. Sure." I gulp down the drink. I'm not really one to drink beer. I almost choke on the taste of it and Sabrina chuckles. I offer some to Sabrina.

"Nah. I'll stay sober so we can drive back home. I'll just drink some Pepsi." She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a drink.

A rock song came on, perfect for dancing. I quickly drank another beer and went on to dance. I never knew I had it in me to drink.

A few hours later I'm drunk as anyone could be. A guy walks up to me an says, "Penelope, right?" He has a grin on his face while he tilts his head sideways. He is wearing a football jacket. There are empty cups all around and a few people making out. There is also music blasting in the background.