St. Patrick's Day Special

"Hey, has anyone seen Y/N?" Ahri asks and the rest of us look at each other before looking back at Ahri, "I'll take that as a no."

"I doubt he's doing anything crazy." I say and Akali bursts out laughing, "What's so funny?"

"Well..." Akali trails off before looking at the tv, "You guys know what today is, right?"

"You've got to be joking." Eve says and facepalms, "I'm going to kill him."

Y/N's POV four hours prior

"What can I get you, Y/N?" Jinx asks coming up to our table, "Your usual?"

"Actually I think I'll take the regular Jameson this time." I say and she looks at Rakan, Tryndamere, Ekko and Yasuo.

"We'll just get what he's drinking." All of them say in unison and she nods before walking away.

"I got a feeling we're gonna regret this." I say before sighing, "Oh well, it is what it is."

Present

"One *hic* more time!" I drunkenly yell standing up on the table.

Yasuo is passed out laying over the bar while Ekko is trying to act like Spider-Man before falling down from the ceiling, "That *hic* hurt."

"I've been *hic* a wild *hic* rover for *hic* many's a *hic* year!" All of us drunkenly sing before the bar doors open, "I spent *hic* all my *hic* money on whiskey *hic* and beer!"

"Y/N!" Eve yells and I turn to look at her before falling off the table.

"Heeeey babeeee." I drunkenly say after lifting my head up, "Something *hic* wrong?"

"How much have you drank, dude?" Akali asks getting in front of Eve and crouching down.

"Twentyyyyy." I say causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"Twenty what?" Akali asks extending out her arm to me.

"Twenty *hic* glassesssss." I say taking her hand.

"Let's get you home, dude." Akali says pulling me up before I barely hear Eve mumble something, "Don't even think about doing that, Eve."

"I will if I want to." Eve says before walking away.

"Who's he staying with tonight?" Kai'sa asks before I pass out.

Ahri's POV

"Well Li's already holding him." I say and she starts to slowly walk with him, "At least you aren't washing him."

"Wait, what?" Kai'sa asks me shocked, "N-No way a-am I d-doing that!"

"Firstly, keep your voice down." I say and she nods, "Secondly, you don't have a choice seeing as I'm going to be busy and Eve wants to kill him."

"What're you going to be busy doing?" She asks and I sigh.

"PR." I say and walk away to the doors.

Third POV the next morning

"He's still not awake?" Ahri asks while putting down her phone.

"Nope." Akali says before they all hear a door swing open and running, "Looks like I was wrong."

Violent vomiting is hear from upstairs and each woman, aside from Akali, pushes their breakfast away from themselves.

"Is anyone going to check on him?" Ahri asks looking directly at Evelynn, "Anyone?"

"Fine." Evelynn says standing up.

"Why do I hate my-" Y/N was yelling out before his vomiting interrupts him.

"Poor guy." Akali says between bites of her ramen.

"How about I just let him suffer the consequences of his actions." Evelynn says walking away from the table.

"I guess that's the case since neither of you are going to do it." Ahri says before sighing, "If you two will excuse me, I've got a busy day."

"Go ahead, we'll just listen to the poor guy suffering." Akali says before Kai'sa's seat suddenly becomes empty, "Or I guess I'll just listen to his suffering."

Happy St. Paddy's Day y'all. Hope y'all enjoyed the short special and have both a fun and safe St. Paddy's Day.