Ch 3

(Seungcheol's Pov)

Waiting backstage with my members I head towards the makeup room when I'm told it's my turn. Just as I walk towards the room I pause when suddenly I'm hit with the smell of cherries my inner wolf stirring. Mentally shaking my head I focus on getting my makeup done until the scent of cherries gets even stronger I able to smell it right outside the door my wolf screaming the word mate. The makeup noona gives me a startled look backing up and I quickly take a deep breath calming myself down before giving her an apologetic smile. She quickly finishes up my makeup before letting me go I quickly leaving to find my members internally fighting with my wolf to not follow the scent of cherries. Once I reach my members I see a few of the omegas wrinkle their noses and Jeonghan comes up to me. "What's wrong? Your kinda projecting your scent." I take a deep breath before apologizing. "Sorry it's just I think my mates here. I can smell them and it's messing with my wolf." He nods and after I get myself to calm down I lead the members to behind the stage where we're about to go on after commercial break. Suddenly the smell of cherries hits me again and it's getting closer. Before I can fully react someone knocks into me and I quickly reach out to steady them only for my wolf to take over when the scent of cherries explodes around me. I observe the short pale red haired boy his eyes glowing electric blue. He lets out a submissive whimper but before I can do anything he's suddenly yanked away from me I growling and trying to get to him when I'm suddenly being held back by all twelve of my members. I vaguely hearing Joshua yell out "Coups snap out of it!" I squirm and immediately feel worry and protective when the omega suddenly collapses his sweet scent turning sour and sickly. Before I can even think to get close though I'm dragged away forcefully by Mingyu, Hoshi, Hansol, Jun and Jeonghan. They only let me go when we're outside and I can't smell the omegas scent anymore. Taking deep breath's of the cool night air I finally calm down a little and swallow. "Sorry guys I don't know what got into me." Mingyu pats my back comfortingly. "It's fine hyung. It happens when your mates in heat." Immediately thinking back to the omega I frown feeling worried. "Is he going to be okay?" Hansol gives me a reassuring look. "Joshua, Seokmin and some of the omegas stayed back to help him." I nod staying there silently my mind racing about how I found my mate and how he collapsed. After a moment Jeonghan gets my attention "it's about time for us to go on and they cleared the omega out to take him to the hospital." Immediately hearing the word hospital I look worried the other alpha's leading me back inside I barely able to smell the cherries anymore and Joshua gives me a reassuring smile. "We'll meet them at the hospital after we perform and one of his friends will update us through text." I nod immediately pushing my thoughts, worries and inner wolf down as we go on to perform. Once we're finished performing and get backstage I immediately ask Joshua about the omega he checking his phone. "Oh no. Apparently it's not good news and they need you to be there." I frown worried and we tell our manager about what's happening before we're taken to the hospital. Once we reach it I rush inside after Joshua tells me the room number I immediately seeing two young omegas guarding the door to the room. I stop in front of them feeling anxious. "How is he?" They both give each other looks before the blonde haired omega speaks up. "His heat is very unstable and out of schedule because of the suppressants he's been taking and his neck is irritated from scent blockers." I'm immediately worried and concerned because how bad does he hate being an omega to be doing this to himself? "Can I go in?" They both look at each other hesitantly before stepping aside. I immediately enter the room hit with the extremely intense scent of cherries with a slight sour tone to it as well. I head over to the bed and take a seat beside him observing his features noticing how his features are a little soft but not to much and how even though he's built kind of small he looks strong. I then notice his nose scrunching and I'm met with a pair of beautiful natural grey blue eyes.