Ch 14

The security guard who tried to assault me is now in jail and we leave to continue on with the tour. Currently we're at another stage and this time I stay right beside the managers side until I start missing Seungcheol having not talked to him all day. Telling the manager where I'm going I head towards the dressing rooms happily only to stop in my tracks when I see a very pretty female omega talking with Seungcheol he letting out a little laugh. I frown slightly playing it off as him probably being friendly when suddenly they're kissing I tensing up and immediately feel my heart shattering. I swallow back tears before I turn on my heel and storm off bypassing the members who ask me what's wrong and where I'm going I ignoring them. Just as I'm going to leave the backstage area I hear Seungcheol calling out for me I pausing for a second and slightly turn to him he giving me a confused look. "Hey the others say you seem upset. Are you okay? What's wrong?" I glare slightly at him before just completely exploding. "What's wrong is my supposed mate was kissing another omega! I get that she's prettier and can make you laugh apparently but I thought we actually had a bond and connection. I thought I was yours not just by claiming mark standards. I just... I don't... If you don't want me just say so because you kiss her but haven't even fully kissed me once except for that little peck after my heat ended." He opens his mouth to say something but I don't want to hear it so I interrupt him saying flatly. "Go perform and make your fans happy. I need some space." He tries to say something but I just point to the stage sternly he reluctantly leaving.

(Seungcheol's Pov)

I reluctantly leave Donovan my heart broken for him because it's clear he doesn't think I care about him. Sighing I try and concentrate on the concert barely able to focus and finally I just stop calling a halt to the music and I can't tell everyone is confused. I motion for a microphone I being handed one before I immediately start pouring out my feelings. "I need to say something important. I have a very special mate in my life but I've failed in making him feel like I care about him. So I want everyone to know that I'm taken and have a mate." I look over at the backstage area in the direction of Donavan. "Donavan I'm sorry I made you think I don't want you but I do. You managed to completely capture my heart and I love you so much it hurts sometimes. Jagi please come out here to me." I wait anxiously but a minute later Donavan slowly makes his way out onto the stage a slight wary look on his face as he walks up to me. I give him a little smile and gently pull him into my arms resting our foreheads together. He seems to blush and starts looking a little shy I smiling before I pull him into a deep passionate kiss. He tenses for a moment before his body seems to melt against me and he kisses back I hearing loud whistles and cheers coming from the audience. Slowly pulling away I see a dazed look on the omegas face before he blushes bright red and buries his face against my chest. I chuckle softly holding him tightly before I murmur softly into his ear. "I love you." He shyly peeks up at me. "I love you too." I grin and he pulls away telling me to continue the concert then heads backstage again. I smile and look at the other members before we get back to the concert I feeling like I'm floating from happiness.