Ch 13

It's been a long past few days as we head to the first place the tour starts off at. I'm currently standing backstage watching as the boys perform a little smile on my face. Sooner than I'd like the concert is over and the boys are all heading backstage I cheerfully praising them when Seungcheol stops in front of me I immediately being hit by his scent and swallow a little. He smiles down at me I giving a shy smile back before pushing him towards the dressing room. "Go get changed so we can go to the hotel." He chuckles a little kissing my cheek before turning and jogs off I standing there blushing a little. Knowing they'll probably take awhile to get changed I head to the bathroom for a minute before I start to head in the direction of backstage again only to find myself being stopped by a large older alpha he giving me a stern look. "Do you have a pass?" Frowning I remember it's in my jacket pocket sitting in a chair hidden in the dressing room and I groan a little. "I forgot it backstage." He raises an eyebrow at me like that's the stupidest excuse he's heard. "Sorry can't let you back then." Frowning slightly knowing the guys will most likely be leaving soon I go to grab my phone only to pause when it's not in my pocket. I grumble and look up at the large alpha. "If you could just get the manager he'll be able to tell you I'm with the group." He raises an eyebrow at me before saying flatly. "Sorry I can't leave my post." My frown deepens and I immediately feel frustrated and annoyed with myself for forgetting my phone and badge. Knowing that the guys will probably be leaving really soon and won't know I'm missing since my phone and badge are hidden I look at the alpha pleadingly begging. "Please! I have to get back before they leave or I'll be stuck here!" He doesn't falter and I groan in frustration turning around stamping my foot about to leave and find another way to get backstage when the alpha seems to speak up. "How badly do you want backstage?" I pause in my tracks before slowly turning to him. "I NEED backstage." He seems to hum before motioning me over I carefully approaching. "Well there's one way you could get backstage. It's a hard job keeping fans at bay and I could use a little stress release." My eyes widen as what he's saying hits me and I give him a look. "I have a mate asshole and I'm not sleeping with some sleazy alpha." He raises an eyebrow at me. "Then you aren't ever going to be backstage and you'll be escorted out of the building." I gape at him in disbelief. "What the hell you psycho?!" He gives me a look. "And if you really push my buttons I'll have you escorted to a jail cell for disorderly conduct." I immediately freeze but know if I don't get backstage I'll be left and if I'm escorted completely out of the building or worse to jail I'll never get back to Seungcheol. Biting my lip in anxiety I whimper a little before hanging my head in defeat and spit out angrily. "Fine." He hums before smirking down at me. "I knew you'd see it my way." He suddenly grabs my arm after calling someone to cover for him then starts guiding me to a corner backstage before he pins me against the cold wall and starts nuzzling down my neck. I bite my lip hard to keep it from trembling tears welling up in my eyes and I can only think of how much I want Seungcheol here. Just as the alpha starts getting handsy and rough I cry out a little when he rips the buttons to open my shirt I immediately getting slapped he hissing at me. "Shut up omega." Flinching I shut my eyes tightly until I suddenly don't feel the alpha on me anymore. I cautiously open my eyes only to immediately feel surprised but relieved when I see the alpha on the floor with a black eye a very pissed off Joshua hovering over him. I stare but suddenly flinch away when I feel a jacket being draped over me only to see Minghao beside me his scent of cherry blossoms grounding me a little. "Come on let's get you back to Seungcheol." Feeling like my body is numb and my mind in a daze I give him a slight frown. "But what about Joshua?" He carefully starts guiding me away saying reassuringly. "Joshua can handle himself but I'll have the others go help him." I go quiet at that and let myself be guided towards the dressing rooms where I see a worried looking Seungcheol pacing around he stopping once he sees me and rushes over looking relieved I flinching slightly when he grabs me even though it's gentle. Seungcheol gives me a confused and worried look when Minghao comes back to my side after talking to Mingyu, Wonwoo and Jun. "We found one of the security guards um sexually assaulting him." Seungcheol's eyes widen before a deep look of anger crosses his face and he growls loudly my lip starting to tremble and I burst into tears blurting out. "I'm sorry! I went to the bathroom and forgot my badge and phone and he wouldn't let me back unless I slept with him and if I didn't he'd get me arrested." Seungcheol's expression softens and he gently pulls me close I calming at his scent immediately clinging onto him. "Shhh it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong I promise." I whimper and sniffle finally noticing how bad I'm shaking and how cold I feel. "C.. can we go? Please? I don't wanna be here anymore." He croons at me reassuringly. "Let's go to the car and we'll go." I nod we heading to one of the cars and the manager lets us go on ahead I feeling relieved. Once we reach the hotel and enter our room I immediately feel completely exhausted and drained I clinging onto Seungcheol desperately as he scoops me up into his arms and carries me to the bedroom we laying down and I refuse to let him go as I slowly fall asleep.