Ch 8

(Seungcheol's Pov)

Ending the call with my manger after arguing with him about possibly rescheduling the tour or something I having thankfully gotten the tour put off until way after Donavan's heat. Letting out a sigh I jump a little when my phone rings I looking confused when I see Wonwoo's name I pressing the answer button. "Hello?" I'm immediately met with a very angry response. "What the hell did you do?!" I make a confused noise of confusion. "What are you talking about?" There's a growl before his next words send a giant bolt of fear down my spine. "Donovan left. Like up and left the hotel to go home because he didn't want to ruin our careers and schedule and said that he didn't want us to disappoint the fans anymore because of him." Realization and horror fill me and a curse bursts from my lips. "Shit! He must have heard my conversation with the manager about putting the tour off for awhile. I was refusing to come back until Donavan was completely cleared." Wonwoo immediately says flatly. "You're an idiot for not being more private with such an important call. Now your omega is gone to have some of his alpha friends help the remainder of his heat and I don't even know if he made it home safely because he ran." I immediately growl dangerously feeling pure rage fill me my wolf taking over completely. "Not going to happen. I'll track him down by scent if I have to." Wonwoo goes quiet for a moment it seeming like he's talking to someone before he says to me. "Joshua has his managers number and he texted her for his address." I make a noise of approval before demanding angrily. "Have him send me the address and meet me at the car." I hang up before he can reply then don't even bother putting on suitable clothes just throwing a jacket on over the pajamas I'm wearing then grab the hotel key and run to the hotel garage where one of our cars are. Wonwoo is thankfully already there I looking down at the text that Joshua sends reading the address before I get in the passenger seat of the car Wonwoo pulling out quickly driving off but still makes sure to follow the road rules I immediately grateful he has an international license. Thinking the worst I growl to myself just thinking about another alpha even touching Donavan I immediately jumping out of the car before it even stops once we arrive I storming into the apartment building the scent of cherries still extremely intense and take the stairs two at a time until I reach the fourth floor and stop in front of the correct door before pounding on it angrily and aggressively. It barely opens before I force my way through into the apartment making the poor small omega gasp. I growl looking down at him my wolf completely feral and pissed off. "Where's my omega?" The tiny dark haired omega points to a door and I storm my way over ripping the door off its hinges when I smell a salty ocean like smell of an alpha with the extremely intense scent of cherries. Growling I storm my way inside the alpha who scented Donavan when we met laying on the bed with him unconscious my eyes narrowing and I snarl angrily practically barking out. "Out now!" He goes to protest when Donavan stirs and cries out weakly. "Alpha...." My eyes dart to the omega for a second before looking back at the alpha. "I. Said. Out. Now!" He opens his mouth when Donavan tries to sit up and reach for me his eyes glowing a dull blue crying out in a pitiful voice. "Alpha!" The younger alpha sighs but climbs off the bed he glaring at me as he passes hissing out. "You hurt him I won't hesitate to kill you and make it look like suicide." I give him a look snarling. "Wouldn't EVER hurt my omega." His eyes narrow but he nods and leaves the room I immediately rushing over to Donavan's side I vaguely hearing the front door slam shut but I'm to focused on the weak omega crying alpha. "Shh I'm here." He whines out reaching for me. "Hurts." I lean down scenting his neck he letting out a little sigh before gently pushing at my chest. "Need you alpha please!" I pull away a little and nod quickly undressing us wincing at how hot his skin is and carefully maneuver us before I gently enter him biting back a groan he letting out a relieved sigh of pleasure. I smile and start a gentle but steady pace we both moaning and groaning in pleasure I burying my face in his neck as he intertwines our hands together moaning out the words alpha and please. Growling I speed up a little the small bed thumping against the wall a bit and gently nip his scent gland he crying out in a needy tone. "Alpha please!" I groan not fully in my right mind my wolf in full control the words knot and mate running around in my head repeatedly before I finally fully slam into him biting down on his scent gland possessively as he screams out in pleasure clawing at my back a little. I groan and pull away placing a gentle kiss to the new mark before I carefully maneuver us so we're comfortably laying down Donavan letting out a happy content sigh before falling asleep I soon joining him.