Ch 12

(Donavan's Pov)

As we all start to head back to the hotel I try and make conversation with all of the members but mostly stay around Joshua and Jeonghan since Wonwoo's with Mingyu they having a pretty intimate conversation. They're telling me about their careers as idols when Jeonghan slings an arm around my shoulders I feeling slightly uncomfortable at the skinship but don't comment instead focusing on his question. "So you and your friends are in a group as well right?" I give a little nod. "Yeah Jimmy Kimmel was supposed to be our big break but I screwed it up with my heat problems." They coo at me reassuringly. "I'm sure you guys will blow up in fame really soon." Jeonghan nods in agreement tugging me closer into his side. "Yeah you guys will probably come back better and more motivated than ever." I smile a little appreciatively as we reach the hotel everyone starting to part ways. "Thanks guys." They wave me off Jeonghan giving me one last reassuring squeeze before he lets go and heads for the elevator with Joshua I turning around with a smile only to blink in confusion when I feel something off seeing a weird look in Seungcheol's eyes he not saying anything and seems to be giving me the cold shoulder. Frowning slightly I close the door behind me as we enter our room I barely taking a step forward before I'm gently pinned against the closed door Seungcheol burying his face in my neck and starts scenting me. Making a noise of surprise my hands rest against his chest a little. "What's gotten into you?" He slowly pulls away a little to look down at me grumbling. "You smelt to much like Jeonghan." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Well considering that he was close to me then I'd expect his scent to get on me a little." He shakes his head slightly saying a little bitterly. "He was more than just close." Realization hits me and I look at him in slight surprise. "You're jealous." He purses his lips staying silent and I can't help but look at him confused. "What exactly has you jealous? The fact that his scent was on me?" He grumbles giving me a look. "You smelt like him. And his scent was almost strong enough to be noticed with mine. And I noticed you giggling and blushing around him." I blink at him before saying seriously. "He's your friend Seungcheol. Your brother, your group mate and you shouldn't be jealous because he's being nice to me. I'm your mate and I'm already claimed by you." He lowers his head slightly and I give him a hug nuzzling against his chest a little reassuringly before I slowly pull away with a little smile. "I'm yours okay? Don't forget that." He frowns slightly I seeing a bit of insecurity in his eyes. "Then why do you giggle and blush with him?" I can hear the unspoken "instead of with me" in his tone and I sigh. "Seungcheol I'm comfortable and don't have to worry about being embarrassed around you. I'm not comfortable with Jeonghan so my nervousness comes out with blushing and giggling at stupid things." He seems to shut up at that and I give him a small reassuring smile leaning up to kiss his cheek before I bypass him heading to our room. "Now let's get started packing because we're leaving tomorrow morning." He nods and follows me we immediately starting to pack our suitcases chatting occasionally.