Bruce and Vance

TW: Bullying

As I was walking to school I saw Matty, Buzz, Matt. They started approaching me, so I started to run.

I was running as fast as I could, but it wasn't enough. They caught up to me and pushed me against the pavement. Matty kicked my face, making my nose begin to bleed.

After a couple minutes of them beating me, they finally left. I saw some bruises on my legs and arms, and my nose was still bleeding out.

I was still getting to school still somewhat early, hoping to just get to the bathroom to clean my bloody nose. I approached the front of the school, seeing Bruce and Vance.

"Woah, Finn what happened?" Bruce asked, concerned.

"Matty, Buzz, and Matt saw me on my way here." I said, slowly shaking my head to show it wasn't a big deal.

"You're lucky Robin's not seeing this, he'd be fucking pissed." Vance commented.

"Speaking of which, I better get cleaned up-" I said, seeing Robin start to approach us.

"Uh-oh" Bruce said.

"Do you guys have anything I can wipe my bloody nose with?" I asked them quickly.

"You're out of luck Finn." Vance said.

"Hey guys!" Robin said, as I quickly looked down.

It's not that I wanted to hide from Robin, but it's just he would get really worried and angry which I didn't want.

"Hey Rob" Vance said, looking at Robin.

"Hi" Me and Bruce said.

"Finn why are you just staring at the ground?" Robin chuckled, but his chuckle soon faded. "What happened to your arms? Why do they have bruises all over them?" Robin concerned.

"Holy shit I didn't even realize that-" Vance said.

"All over is a bit dramatic" I chuckled, trying not to make it all gloomy.

"Finn look at me." Robin spoke softly.

"Finn-" Robin grabbed my chin softly to made me look at him. "Who the fuck did this?" Robin asked, wiping away some of the blood.

I looked over at Bruce and Vance but Robin directed my attention to him again.

"Who did this." Robin repeated, raising his voice a bit, which kind of scared me.

Vance touched Robin's shoulder and whispered something that I couldn't quite make out, but he was probably telling him about what I had told them.

"You alright? You also have bruises on your legs." Bruce whispered to me.

"It's nothing, It's not as bad as anything I've witnessed." I whispered back at him, standing up.

"What does that mean?" Bruce asked.

"Nothing." I said, a bit louder than I intended.

"What are we talking about?" Vance whispered loudly, smiling.

"You and Bruce's relationship" Robin teased, grabbing my wrist to walk with him.

"Oh fuck you." I heard Vance say as me and Robin walked to class. I giggled at Vance and Robin's squabble. I always found their little arguments funny.

"Where are you going?" Robin asked, as I walked towards the bathroom.

"I gotta wipe the blood off." I said, Robin following me into the bathroom.

"This is a ton of blood." I said, annoyed.

"So what exactly happened?" Robin asked calmly.

"I was walking here then they pushed me to the ground and started beating me up, nothing more." I responded, finishing cleaning my bloody nose.

"I don't get how you are always so calm about this type of stuff." Robin says, walking next to me.

"It isn't a big deal." I saw looking down at our hands.

"Finn." Robin said, starting to hold my hand. I looked up at him. "Why don't you think this is a big deal?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

"It doesn't matter much to me." I replied, looking back into his eyes.

"Finn you just had to clean a bloody nose they gave you." Robin said. I smiled at that comment, finding it somewhat humorous.

"Well I'm fine." I said, kissing his cheek. "Let's get to class." I started walking away.

As I was taking notes, I realized my hands were trembling, but I didn't think much of it. After a while, I felt Robin tap my arm.

"Hm?" I said quietly, looking at him.

"You ok, You're hand is trembling." He whispered to me.

"It's whatever" I said, shaking my hand to see of it would help. "Don't worry about it." I smiled at him.

"Alright." Robin smiled.

At lunch, I sat with Robin, Bruce, and Vance again.

"So are you two just like best friends or?" Vance chuckled, nudging Robin jokingly.

"What do you mean?" Robin asked annoyed.

"Is he your boyfr-" Vance started, before Robin hit him playfully.

Me and Bruce chuckled ad Robin and Vance playfully fought.

"That's your friend." I said, looking at Bruce then Vance.

Bruce stared at Vance for a bit. He stared at him with soft eyes, and he seemed to be blushing a bit.

"Do you like him?" I asked Bruce. I saw his expression go to a kind of shocked look. "Sorry- you just stare at him so lovingly." I said, looking down a bit.

"Honestly I don't even know." Bruce replied, bringing his hand to his head smiling. "Do you like Robin?" He chuckled.

"I'd ask Robin about that one." I laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bruce smiled. "Are you like- dating?" He asked.

"It's complicated." I smiled, realizing I was blushing. "Don't mention it to Vance." I laughed, looking at Vance and Robin's squabbling.

"Alright break it up you two." Bruce said, grabbing Vance's arm. "You've been fighting for a couple minutes."

"Whatever." Robin said, sitting next to me.

"You guys are like brothers." I laughed. Robin pushed me softly, making me laugh more.

"And this is why I said you and Finn act like you're dati-" Vance stated, getting cut off by Bruce, covering his mouth.

"We don't need another argument." He laughed. "Me and Vance are going to go, bye guys" Bruce said, dragging Vance away.

"Bye!" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEAR GOD 😭. THIS IS CRINGEY 😭😭😭