Notes

As I walked into the school on Monday, I instantly heard Buzz with Matt and Matty starting to tease me.

"Hey Finney." Matty said, standing up straight after leaning against a locker.

"Cierra el pico." I heard Robin say from behind me, which I wasn't even aware he was there in the first place.

"Hi Robin." I said, smiling slightly.

"Hey Finn." Robin smiled slightly. "You know you have to stand up for yourself one day." He continued, staring me in the eyes.

"Yeah I just- it's fine." I stuttered over my thoughts, shrugging slightly as we walked into class.

"Finn-" Robin started, but I cut him off before he could start being worried.

"Wanna hang out after school?" I asked him, sitting down facing him.

"Sure." Robin smiled.

"Alright okay focus." I laughed, opening my notebook.

As I was writing the notes in my notebook, I felt Robin pass me a piece of paper with writing on it. 'Finnn' the paper said.

I looked over at Robin, rolling my eyes playfully as I scribbled down "pay attention:)" and carefully passed the note back to him.

"Can we go to the park when we hang out." Robin wrote on the piece of paper, passing it very obviously, making it seem like he wanted to get caught.

I quietly chuckled at his messy handwriting. "Sure, but pay attention now." I wrote back, smiling to Robin after he looked over at me when reading what I wrote.

Robin placed his head down to his arms as I continued to take the lesson notes. I was excited to see Robin at the park after school. I loved hanging out with Robin, well, I loved Robin in general. It was one of the few times I had admitted it, and it felt weird, but freeing to say. Even if it's only in my thoughts, it still lets me feel free to say it. I love Robin. I love him so much.

At lunch, Bruce and Vance were smiling and chatting together at the lunch table, which I smiled at, but Robin seemed somewhat annoyed.

"Alright we get you guys love talking but we're here so cut the chatter." Robin said, grabbing the bag of Lays off of Vance's tray.

"You shithead!" Vance said, somewhat loudly, making me chuckle softly.

"What." Robin looked at Vance, eating some of his Lays.

"You guys do this everyday." Bruce laughed.

"Want some chips?" Robin asked Vance, grinning.

"You little shit." Vance went forward a bit, but Bruce grabbed his shoulder smiling.

I just chuckled at Vance and Robin. It was always funny to see their bickering, I liked how they are just such good friends that fighting is not friendship ending. I never really argued with people much. I just watched them, going back and forth, as I was eating my lunch.

This might be the weirdest or most random thing ever, but I just love Robin, like a lot. He is so understanding, caring, and nice to me. He just gets me, and I get him. God I'm so cringey. I looked over at Robin and saw him laughing and joking around with Vance.

Before I knew it, school was over. I waited outside for Robin, Bruce, and Vance. I waited for a bit but I couldn't see them. I decided to just walk to the park hoping Robin would just come late. On my way, I saw Matt, Buzz, and Matty not far in front of me, and they saw me too. I started running back to the school in hopes Robin, Bruce, or Vance was there. As I was running, I felt arms push me down to the concrete, me falling and barely keeping my head from the ground.

"You thought you could run from us Finney?" Matt snarked as I turned to face them.

Before I could speak, Matty punched me across the face. I couldn't do much other than cover my head as they bullied me.

"Too bad Robin wasn't here for ya." Matty chuckled to himself, all of them walking away.

I sat up against the fence, touching below my nose realizing I had gotten a bloody nose from them. I sighed at the sight of blood on my finger, then heard a voice.

"Finn?" Robin's voice spoke. I looked over to see him looking at me.

"Oh, uh hey." I stood up, wiping the rest of my bloody nose.

"What happened?" Robin walked over to me.

"It's nothing." I slightly smiled at him.

"Was it those assholes?" Robin asked me.

"It doesn't matter I'm fine now." I smiled to Robin. "Let's go to the park now." I said, me and Robin starting to walk.