"That was weird.."

It was Saturday and me and Robin were hanging out at the park with a playground. We had gotten ice cream a bit before and were sitting at the top of the slide eating our ice cream. Robin got strawberry ice cream and I got chocolate.

"Can I have a lick of yours?" Robin asked, smiling.

"No way, you should've gotten chocolate." I laughed, licking my ice cream.

"Pleeeaaaasseee" Robin pleaded, slightly chuckling.

"No!" I smiled, slightly giggling at Robin.

"You're so mean." Robin whined.

"At least I have my ice cream." I joked.

Robin quickly licked some of my ice cream, then laughed a lot.

"Hey!" I giggled. Robin kept laughing for a while. "It's not that funny." I said, staring at Robin continuing to laugh.

"Yes it is!" Robin spoke through his laughter.

"Lets go" I said, sliding down the slide. "It's probably around time to get home anyways."

"Alright." Robin dramatically frowned, sliding down the slide after me.

"We will see each other again Robin, you're even walking me home." I stated.

"Finnee." Robin smiled as we started walking.

As we were walking, I recognized a black van approaching us, but I didn't think much of it at first, until it stopped and a guy came out, slightly falling.

"Sorry- sorry!" The man laughed. He seemed to have some sort of weird mask on.

"It's alright." I said, feeling Robin hold my hand tightly.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" The man smiled at us, almost unsettlingly.

"No thanks, we're heading home." Robin started walking, slightly pushing the guy as we passed him.

"That was weird-" I said.

"And unsettling." Robin said, sounding slightly angry, or annoyed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling the grip if his hand get tighter.

"That guy just seemed.. off." Robin sighed. His grip growing tighter.

I quickly pulled my hand away as best as I could from Robins. His grip was very strong and my hand turned a slight red.

"Shit- sorry Finn." Robin apologized, realizing how tight he had held my hand.

"It's fine." I smiled, trying not to make him feel bad.

"Is your hand okay?" He asked, looking at the pinkish area in my hand where he held it.

"It's fine, Robin." I smiled at him. "But you are right-" I commented.

"What do you mean?" Robin asked.

"That guy was kind of unsettling, he kind of gave me weird vibes." I looked down.

The thought of the man just didn't sit right with me. Gwen had mentioned some of her dreams to me. She says that sometimes her dreams can be true, and that she saw a black van similar to the one me and Robin had encountered.

"Alright, see you later Finn. Love ya!" Robin said, as we approached my house.

"Bye I love you too." I giggled as I watched him leave.

I walked inside my house, still thinking about the strange encounter. I decided to go to Gwen's room and explain what happened to her, to get more information about everything, and more details of the van she sees in her dreams.

"Holy shit Finney are you okay?" Gwen whisper yelled to me after I explained everything that had happened before I arrived home.

"I'm fine but like how exactly did the van look. Like I understand black and a van, but are there more details?" I ask quietly.

"Finn it was exactly like the one you described..
Like identical." Gwen said, looking down.

"Maybe it's a coincidence..?" I spoke, trying to think positively.

"Maybe.. but Finn-" Gwen replied. "What if.. it's real." Gwen questioned.

"Then I'm glad Robin walked me home." I said, looking away a bit.

"Go to bed Gwenny. It's late." We hear my father speak, sounding calm, or at least the most calm a drunk person can sound.

"Sorry Daddy." Gwen spoke, standing up. She looked down at me as she whispered "We'll talk more tomorrow."

I smiled at her comment as a way to say yes. As she walked away I went to bed. I was kind of shocked about what had happened today, but I decided to just take it as nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE :}!!