"I love you."

Finney POV:

Me and Robin were walking home from Bruce's house. Vance had already parted ways from us, I'm not really sure if he was going home or not, but now it was just me and Robin.

As we were walking, Robin just stopped. I looked back and he was just standing there.

"Robin? Are you okay?" I asked him, taking a step towards him.

"Finn I don't want you going home." He muttered.

"Robin- the longer I wait the more angry my dad will be." I replied softly.

"That's exactly why I don't want you going back!" Robin said, his tone louder.

"I can't just leave Gwen there."

"We'll figure something out! Just-" Robin paused for a second. "Come home with me. Please." He spoke softer.

I sighed. "Fine."

Robin smiled a bit, then continued walking more. He held my hand as he walked over to me.

"Robin-" I chuckled nervously and looked at him as we walked.

"What?" He looked at me.

I chuckled nervously and looked across the road. I didn't really have an answer. I don't know why I'm so nervous with his affection.

"We're almost at my place." Robin told me.

I looked over at the neighborhood we were walking down. "Yeah its the house past those two, right?" I pointed at two houses.

"Yeah." Robin smiled.

After we arrived at his house, Robin went towards his kitchen, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Didn't we just have breakfast at Bruce's?" I smiled, walking over towards Robin.

"That was like an hour ago." Robin smiled and looked at me as he looked through his cupboards.

We had one of those moments where we just stare at each other smiling. I liked when me and Robin had these moments. Its kind of awkward afterwards but it just makes me happy.

Robin made me an early lunch along with his. 2 cheese quesadillas. I liked them, my dad never made them before.

"These are the type of 'plain' quesadillas." Robin said. "But I don't know if you'd like chicken on it or anything. You usually like plain stuff."

"It's good." I smiled to him, taking another bite of it.

"Good." Robin smiled to me.

"Am I sleeping over tonight?" I asked Robin as we ate.

"Yes." Robin didn't hesitate.

"You don't have to be so worried about me you know."

"Someone has to."

Later that night, me and Robin were laying on his living room floor. He was half asleep.

"Dios mío, Robin you need to tell me when you have friends over." Robin's mom walked into the room.

"I'm bringing a friends over." Robin said, making me chuckle a bit. "¿Qué estás haciendo?" He asked his mom, though I didn't understand what he said.

"Obtener un poco de agua. You boys get some sleep, okay?" Robins mom said to us, grabbing a water bottle.

"We will." I said.

"Good night." She walked out of the room.

I lied fully down and looked at Robin. He seemed tired but he wasn't asleep yet.

"Wanna know something we don't really say a lot?" Robin asked me, his eyes still closed.

"What?" I asked curiously, a soft smile on my face.

"I love you." Robin said softly.

I looked at him for a moment. He was right, we didn't say it much. And I did love him. Why don't we say it often?

"I love you I love you I love you. Te amo, mí amor." Robin repeated.

I didn't really understand what he said in the last part, but I knew it was sweet.

"I love you too." I said softly.

"Sleep, amor. Ve a dormir." Robin spoke.

I smiled. "You know I can't understand you when you speak Spanish."

Robin chuckled softly, his eyes still closed. "Just sleep."

I lied back and looked up at the ceiling and thought to myself for a bit. I loved Robin. Why did I never say that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short part!!