Sleepover

Before I start I would like to say NO SMUT DO NOT THINK DIRTY 😭😭

As I laid down on Robin's living room floor after arriving at his place, Robin spoke.

"You're going to bed now?" He said, frowning slightly.

"Isn't it late?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"Maybeee." Robin said, walking over to me.

"Let's just go to bed Robin." I chuckled.

"Aw" Robin whined as he laid down next to me.

After a bit, I woke up. I didn't know what time it was, but looking towards the window, it seemed to have been late. I'm unsure why I had woken up, but I decided to get water while I was up. After I filled up a glass of water, I took a sip and placed it down next to me as I laid back down.

"Finn.?" I heard Robin's tired and scratchy voice from besides me. I hoped I hadn't woken him up. "What are you doing up? Are you okay?" Robin asked me, slightly yawning between his words.

"I'm fine Robin." I spoke, hearing how tired I sounded, turning onto my side to face Robin.

"Why are you up?" Robin asked me, his hands falling down near mine.

"I don't know." I stated, yawning.

I heard Robin mutter something, but it was inaudible to me. Robins hands slightly wrapped around mine, like some sort of hug but while laying down. It made me feel safe, as I started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and Robin being in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, which is when I realized my water glass wasn't next to me anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me you got water last night." Robin chuckled when he realized I had woken up.

"Sorry." I stretched my arms out.

"It's fine, are you hungry?" Robin asked, holding a plate in his hand.

"Not really, but I'll eat." I said, standing up.

"Alright." Robin smiled, placing down the plate of bacon and toast.

I was being truthful before when I said I wasn't hungry, but I ate all of the food Robin had given me. It tasted good, and I didn't want to waste any of it.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked Robin, who was doing dishes.

"Kinda, besides the whole waking up in the middle of the night to you." He laughed, finishing up the dishes.

"Sorry about that." I slightly chuckled.

"It's whatever. What do you wanna do today?" Robin asked me.

"I think I have to get home. I hung out with you all day yesterday." I smiled, but Robin frowned. "Robin we will see each other tomorrow. It's Sunday therefore school will still happen." I say as a response to Robin's upset face.

"But school suckkkss." Robin whined as I stood up from my chair.

"Robin I love you but sometimes you can be really annoying." I joked as I plopped down onto Robin's couch.

"Why can't you just hang out with me today." Robin whined once more, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Cause I have a dad and sister at home." I smiled.

"Ah fuck them." Robin joked with me.

"Robin!" I joked back, laughing a bit as he smiled at me.

"Okay okay fine but let me walk you home." Robin said, springing up from the couch.

"You are the clingiest person ever." I said walking to the door.

"Clingy is how I show my love, carazon." Robin smiled.

"You know I have no clue what that word means, right?" I chuckled as I started walking down the sidewalk to get home.

"Yep." Robin nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M OUT OF IDEAS HELP😭😭😭