Bruce's World

Decided to change it up a bit so this whole part is in Bruce's perspective.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all arrived at my house, everyone tried to make themselves at home. I guess this was going to be a sort of sleepover. I saw Finney looking around the house curiously, Robin not to far behind. I didn't really know what happened, but at least Finney looked happier.
Vance walked up from behind me, which startled me a bit, I didn't know he was there, but I didn't jump from it.
"So this is your house?" Vance asked me.
"Yeah, you like it?" I smiled.
"Bruce! Where are your parents?" Robin yelled to me.
I walked over to Robin and Finney, Vance following. As I was walking over to them I replied to Robin's question.
"Probably out eating lunch. I told them before we left that I was getting some stuff with you guys, so they probably weren't to worried about lunch for today."
"Are- are we staying over tonight?" Finney asked, seeming confused on the plan.
"If you guys want." I shrugged, smiling slightly.
"Hell yeah!" Robin ran to go to my room, then paused. "Wait- which is your room?"
I chuckled, pointing towards the door that went to my room. Robin looked over and ran into my room. Finn followed after him.
"Hanging out with those two is like goddamn babysitting." Vance said, a hint of annoyance in his tone.
I smiled and looked back at him. I kind of just looked at him for a bit, before speaking again.
"They aren't that much younger than us" I smile. "Maybe a year or two."
"Still feels like we're babysitting" Vance shrugged.
"GUYYSS. YOU COMING??" Robin yelled out, making Vance roll his eyes.
Anything Vance did made me smile or laugh. Is that weird? I just- he's so perfect.
Me and Vance walk to my room. Vance probably said a few words but I didn't really comprehend any of it. I was to focus on- well, him.
"Robin wants to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's on the tv right now." Finney told us, smiling softly.
"We're watching it no matter what you guys say." Robin turns on Texas Chainsaw Massacre and smiles.
"Fuck yeah!" Vance sits on my bed, Robin and Finney sitting in front of my bed.
I chuckle and sit next to Vance on my bed. I didn't pay much attention to the movie, but Finn and Robin were all for it. Finney was scared at times, but he still enjoyed it. It seemed like Vance was enjoying it, but he wasn't as excited as Robin was.
Near the end of the movie, both Vance and Finney were fast asleep. I looked back at Vance as he slept. The sentence sounds creepier than it was.
"He looks stupid in his sleep." Robin says, which makes me laugh and shake my head. I thought that Vance looked normal when he slept, he was pretty.
"Finney got scared there during the movie." I smiled and looked down to Robin and Finn.
"He's like that. He was digging the movie though." Robin smiles.
"So, you and Finn are like- together and stuff?" I asked, not wanting to pry or anything.
"Yeah. It feels normal though." Robin shrugged, looking down at Finney, moving his hair out of his face.
He and Finn were cute together, they always were. Even before they were dating Robin went on little rambles relating to Finn. Sometimes I couldn't necessarily tell how they were related to Finn, but the ends of his rambles mentioned his name one way or another.
To Vance, it didn't matter what Robin was rambling about, it would annoy him either way.
"Rob, you should probably head to bed too." I spoke softly.
"Why? Do your parents have like strict bedtime or whatever?" He asked. My parents had come home near the middle of the movie and when they came to check on me, they weren't expecting 3 other kids with me, but they allowed a sleepover.
"Not necessarily." I chuckled, tapping Robin's shoulder. "You gonna sleep on the floor with Finn?" I asked, standing up and turning the tv off.
"Yeah. Night." Robin said. It kind pf shocked me how calm he seemed after questioning the bedtime earlier.
"Night." I smiled to him, laying in my bed next to Vance.
Before I fell asleep I was just staring at Vance. How could he be so pretty? I thought.
The next morning Robin tried to do everything to get them three to stay as long as possible. They all had breakfast here and stayed for a but, before they all left.
"See you guys." I chuckled, Finn waving as all three left my house.
"The little curly haired boy is nice." My mom said to me.
"Vance?" I looked back at her, a slight confused look on my face.
"No, no the uhh- little one." My mom described.
"Ah, Finn." I smiled.
"He should come by more often." My mom smiled.