Chapter 1

"Thanks, for visiting me. Martial, it means a lot." The Filipino soon broke the silence between them as he fiddled with the cup of water that he had been holding on to for the past couple of hours.

Martial silently just watched his brother and let out a sigh of displeasure. "First. I came to your dorm to see you in bandages. Second. Your whole room is a mess. Third. Your roommates are assholes. And forth. What the hell happened to you." Martial glared at Philip who was nervous at his presence.

"Your pathetic." Philip was taken aback by what his brother said and widened his eyes at him. "W-what...?" Philip questioned and just stared at Martial with a baffled expression.

"It needed to be said." Martial soon got up and took out a box from his pocket. "Here's a little something I made." He handed the box to Philip who gently took the nice, wrapped box.

Philip opened the box to see a golden necklace that had a shining ruby attached to it. "You made this...?" Philip took the necklace out of the box and held it in his hand. "Indeed, I did." Martial walked towards Philip, took the necklace from his hands, and neatly placed it around his bandaged neck.

Martial glared at the bandaged neck. "Only wear this when I'm around. Alright?" Martial stroked the back of Philips's neck and traced his fingers on the bandage. "Okay... Kuya I will." Philip simply nodded his head. "Alright. I'II be going now." Martial patted his head and soon left the room.

On the outside of the room, Martial was getting ready to leave when one of Philip's roommates came out. "Who the hell are you?" Japan asked Martial.

Martial sighed softly. "One of Philip's close... 'Friends'. " Martial stated and took a glance at the man behind him. "Let me guess, his sugar daddy?" Japan smirked and chuckled at the remark he said. "No, something... Closer" Martial simply said as he now left the room with Japan staring behind him.

"Asshole." He now left the living room and went back up to his room and locked the door behind him. Japan went towards his computer, turned the device on, and went on a CCTV camera.

The camera soon turned on revealing Philip's room and Philip sitting on the edge of his bed while stroking the necklace around his neck.

"I don't ever remember him owning a piece of jewelry before... " Japan looked closer to the screen and watched as Philip got up from the bed and walked to his cabinet while taking the jewelry off him and placing it inside of the cabinet.

Philip soon locked the cabinet along with his valuable items inside. Japan smirked as an image popped into his head as he fantasized about all the things he could do to Philip.

"Hah... Although, these are just Fantasy..." He let out a sigh of displeasure as he then looked at Philip through the camera. "Maybe. One day my dreams will come true." He then placed his hand on the screen of the computer as he looked at Philip with lust in his eyes.

"Then you'll know on how much I've wanted you." He took a glance at the stack of papers next to him and sighed heavily. "Just wait Ili... Your soon to be boyfriend will have you." He shut the computer off and started working on the papers he was assigned to finish tomorrow.

Back in Philip's room. The Filipino couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine. He felt the shiver start since he moved into the dorms. But once again he ignored the feeling and went back to doing his homework.