Chapter 13

Japan opened the door to the dorm and looked around the quiet room and gripped onto the door handle he held onto before shutting the door behind him as Japan started approaching the stairs before he started to make his way upstairs without a word and was seemingly making his way to Philip's room.

He quietly opened the door to Philips room as the door creaked open and showed Japan Philip who slept on his bed and let out soft breaths as he did so. "Philip-kun.." Japan glanced down at the sleeping figure and narrowed his gaze and mumbled in a low tone before he closed the door behind him and walked towards the sleeping Filipino in the dark room as the only source of light was from the blinds.

"Are you awake...?" Japan whispered and sat down on the edge of the bed and placed his hand on Philips cheek before gently started caressing it. "Your soft..." Japan chuckled and mumbled under his breath with a pink blush on his pale white skin before he leaned in closer to the Filipino as their nose touched together.

Japan looked at Philips closed eyes before he smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek for a moment and backed away soon after as his hand was still on Philips cheek and continued to caress him. "Do you hate me..?" He asked him with an eerie smile plastered across his face.

"You know... I never actually meant to hurt you right...?" Japan retracted his hand back before he wrapped his hand around his neck as he caressed Philips neck with his fingers before stopping to look at down and back towards his closed eyes. "Do you... Hate me?" Japan asked him with a serious tone and looked at him for a few moments before he slowly started to grip onto his neck. "Do you?" He asked again and leaned down towards him.

Japan soon stopped gripping as he heard Philip let out a groan and retrieved his hand back away although didn't lean away from Philip. "..." Japan looked at him for a moment before he leaned in closer and kissed Philip for a second before he backed away and got up from the bed and almost immediately left the room with a wide creepy grin on his face.
_______________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating much because of my lazy ass brain.. Also have y'all seen the dorm prices in royal high? Why the hell are they so expensive 😭