Chapter 14

Philip woke up as usual and groggily sat up on the bed as he struggled to keep balance for a moment before letting out a yawn and stretching his arms out and soon got up from the bed and entered the bathroom to clean himself up from last night.

He entered the bathroom and scratched the back of his neck before he looked at his reflection that made him stop for a moment. "What the hell..?" Philip walked closer to the mirror and leaned towards the sink and held onto the edge of the counter.

Philip seems to have noticed a slightly visible red hand mark around his neck almost like something or.. Someone was choking the Filipino. "Stings..." Philip blurted out and touched the mark on his neck for a few moments before stopping and letting out a heavy and tired sigh as he looked at the mirror for a few seconds and soon started undressing himself to get ready for school.

TIME SKIP

Philip started putting on his school shoes before he heard a knock on his door that made him pause what he was doing. "Philip-kun." Japan called out for him on the other side of the door and held onto the doorknob with a small half smile on his face.

Philip was hesitant on talking to Japan after finding out about what he found in his room but nonetheless sighed before turning his head to look at the door. "Yeah..?" Philip replied back before he finished putting on his shoe and walked towards the door and stood there as he didn't want to open the door yet and decided to listen in on what Japan had to say.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Japan said something. "Can we... Meet up behind the school after school..?" Japan trailed off almost desperately trying to persuade Philip through his soft and gentle tone and smiled as he waited for the Filipinos answer.

Philip narrowed his eyes at the request and thought about it for a few moments and was considering if he should actually go with Japan later behind the school. "..." Philip pursed his lips in suspicion before he replied. "Sorry Japan.. But I have something to do later.." Philip nervously replied back before looking down at the doorknob.

Japan didn't like that. His smile turned into a slight frown of annoyance before he sighed heavily and took his hand off the doorknob. "Alright... I'll get going now.. Philip-kun." Japan almost blurted out the last part before he walked away from the door and soon left the dorm as his footsteps slowly became quieter.

Philip stayed there for a few moments before he took his shoulder bag from his bed and phone from his desk and placed it inside his pocket and soon left his room and looked around nervously before he walked towards the living room and soon left the dorm and started heading to the elevator.

The day was alright as Philip walked passed some students here and there and even greeted them a little before he entered the elevator and pressed the campus floor and waited till the elevator hit his designated floor.

He took out his phone to waste the time before he felt someone grab his shoulder. "Philip! What a coincidence." New Zealand chuckled in amusement as he looked at the Filipino with a sly smirk on his face.

"It's a good morning to you too NZ." Philip put his phone back into his pocket and glanced to look at him without turning his head. "Hm.. Good morning to you as well... Philip." New Zealand hummed before he took off his hand from Philips shoulder and stood closer beside him without saying a word.

Philip didn't really mind that and stayed close to him until the elevator door opened and Philip and NZ walked out. "Hey Philip." Philip paused and looked at thr taller man beside him with a raised brow. "Can I ask you something..?" New Zealand walked closer to Philip as he placed his hands on both of his shoulders.

"Can I kiss you?" Philip felt uncomfortable although blushed a bit at the request. "Huh-" Philip widened his eyes as New Zealand leaned in and kissed Philip for a few moments before backing away with a grin and slight blush on his face. "Alright, see you again!" New Zealand smiled happily and waved a goodbye before he walked away leaving the confused Philip standing in the empty hallway with a surprised look.