Chapter 3

Philip's POV

Yesterday were the exams.. And were suppose to look on what scores we got at the bulletin board just in the long hallway. I'm not ready to go there yet. America and China might be there, because last month, when i was placed first in the rankings they beat the hell out of me when they broke into my dorm in the middle of the night.

"Why is the universe so rude towards me..?" Letting out a sigh, i mustered up the courage and walked in the hallway that were filled with students chattering, pushing each other left and right, and some even arguing, while also trying to take a look at the large bulletin board. Well this is going to take a while...

And.. it took almost 2 hours for the students to finally start leaving the hallway, so when i had the chance I rushed to the board and started looking for my name plate. Turns out i placed 3rd place this year. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around to take my leave, but i suddenly bumped into someone's chest, leading me to stumble back a bit and looked up to see them staring right back at me.

"Hm.. Watch where your going next time Comrade." My skin turned pale as i looked at Russia with a forced smile. "Y-yea sure i will.. Thanks for reminding me Rusk.." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly as i turned around and started walking away from him.

"Hold on Sunshine." He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him while also gripping on my wrist tightly. "I need your help, with something." He blankly stated and stopped grabbing tightly on my wrist when he realized he was leaving a mark on it. "W-well what do you need help with..?"

He pointed at the bulletin board and i stared at it confuse when i saw he was placed 79th at the bottom. "This might be a really awkward situation.. But the principal said i needed to improve my grades before the end of the year, or else i would have to repeat the school year again.." He soon took out a piece of paper and pen and wrote what i assumed was his phone number and soon gave the paper to me.

"I want you to tutor me after school in my dorm, at exactly 5PM." Russia's expression changed and soon glared behind me and looked pissed. "That's all.. Thanks." He soon left me not even muttering a single word and i couldn't even say no.

Now noticing the paper in my hands i looked at it closely and saw he wrote in his phone number and dorm number while leaving a small thumbs up on the left corner of the paper.

"What a nice gesture.." Someone spoke behind me and place their red hand around my bandaged neck, and held it gently while tracing their thumb up and down on the back of my neck. "C-china?" He slightly tightened his grip on my neck and slowy pulled me towards him, my back hitting his torso, while i looked up at him.

"As the school hall monitor, it is my duty to punish those who don't have a hall pass.." He smirked and soon dragged me towards his office but was soon stopped when someone blocked his view. "Leave him alone China." Russia spoke with anger and pulled China's gripped off of me.

"Go back to your own class Philip." He said with venom in his voice as i looked back at China who had an annoyed expression while also glaring  with a slightly angry look on his face.

I soon left after that, but i did hear them arguing and fighting loud in the halls.