Chapter 4

The bell ringed loudly signaling the students that the day is finally over and that they can now go back to their dorm to rest or go to their clubs to finish practice's and assignments.

The students immediately left the classroom after packing up their things, although Philip was left behind for cleaning duty and had to sweep the desks and clean the boards. It was slighty dark outside so the Filipino had to turn on the lights for him to see what he was doing. *Knock* *Knock* A loud knock suddenly interrupted him as philip now looked back at the door with a hint of paranoia as students were suppose to be in their clubs by now. "H-hello..?" Philip soon walked slowy towards the door, now standing their think whether or not he should open it.

He glazed his fingertips on the doorknob when suddenly the door burst opened and someone grabbed Philip by his two wrist and pinned him to one of the table with a aggressive manner. "J-japan?!" Philip looked up to see him and was now paranoid and also tried to break free from Japan's strong grip when he was suddenly hushed by him. "H-hey.. Ili *Hic* Have i e-ever told you that... You're the prettiest *Hic* country i ever met?" Japan said in between his hiccups and chuckled at Philips perplexed expression by reckless his actions. "J.. Are you drunk?!" Japan laughed and nodded his head excitedly. "Yea..! But w-who.. cares Ili?" Japan was now pushed back on the floor as Phil held his face worriedly.

"You know alcohol is strictly prohibited in the school grounds! You might get expelled J!" Japan broke into laughter as he just shrugged it off and tried standing up but failed as his legs were now turning numb while his vision was turning dark. " Good *Hic* night.. Mhn.." Japan's eyes were now closed as his body almost fell to the floor but Philip quickly catched him on time, and placed Japan's arm around his neck. "I'll just take you back to the dorms.. " Philip sighed heavily as he now left the classroom and carried Japan towards the elevator.

The elevator door opened and luckily noone was inside so Philip hurriedly got in and pressed the button leading him up to the floors slowy. Once the elevator dinged he got out and rushed towards their dorm and locked the door behind them and went up the stairs carefully so Japan wouldn't trip him by his heavy weight.

Philip finally went in Japan's room not expecting a terrifying scence was he entered. "What. The. Hell..." Philip looked at the wall that was full of his stolen pictures from afar distance or really close up. "Mgn.." Philip looked back at Japan that was knocked out soudly snoring and soon placed him in his bed gentle trying not to wake him up and got out of the door with a look of disbelief.

Philip walked back to his room slowy as he fiddled with his fingers with an uncomfortable look. "..." The silence was heavy as Philip was still quite shock to find that Japan has been secretly the one that has been following since he first got here. But Philip soon locked his door and just laid down on his bed. Now feeling his eyelids getting heavy he shut his eyes tight not thinking about what just happened earlier and now slept peacefully in his bed.