Chapter 11

The Filipino woke up tired as he looked up at the Russian man who was silently snoring in his sleep as he hugged him closely to his chest. Philip wiggled his way out of his arms and got up to peak outside the window as he silently watched the people outside from the garden planting the new flowers.

He looked at the clock on top of the shelf and decided to leave the dorm room and headed back to his as quietly as possible. "Hopefully Japan didn't do anything weird again.." Philip mumbled to himself and unlocked the dorm with a spare key in his pocket and looked inside before pausing for a moment in shock. "What the hell..." He entered the living room and looked around at the mess that had scattered glass around the floor and the TV completely smashed to pieces.

Philip massage his head in frustration and annoyance and decided to clean up the mess later and went up to his room instead to see if Japan did any damage to it. "Oh thank god.." Philip sighed in relief as he entered his room that still looked intact and clean and looked at his desk when he noticed his phone placed there and walked towards it and picked it up to see if Japan messed with anything on his socials.

"Weird.." Philip raised a brow and was quite confused on why Russia wasn't in any of his socials or friend groups and what was even weirder was that he couldn't add him back to his friends list or message him.

He sighed softly and was about place his phone back down when he got a message from Spain, Philip was a bit hesitant in reading it but did it anyway and looked at the message that read..

"Philip, please take me back. I know I messed up the relationship we once had and I am greatly sorry about it and I really regretted the decision I made with cheating on you. I realized that I am an absolute asshole for doing that move and was blind to see your undying love for me. I know you will probably never even accept this poorly apology, but please. Can you give me a chance?"

Philip scoffed and rolled his eyes as he replied back with. "Fuck your apology." Before blocking him and slamming the phone back down on the desk before leaving the dorm room and heading to the elevator to go to the gardening club to help with the planting and cleaning outside.

He entered the elevator and pressed the lobby and stayed quiet as the other 3 countries beside him chatted endlessly as they laughed and giggled when one them noticed the Filipino. "Oh, Philip! We didn't see you there." Philip turned his head and looked at the man who called him and was quite surprised. "New Zealand.." Philip mumbled and NZ shook his hand gently with a charming smile on his face.

"How you been, Philip?" NZ asked with a soft tone as he retreated his hand back. "I've been well, thank you for asking.. New Zealand.." NZ chuckled a laugh and covered his mouth with his hand. "Please.. Stop with the formalities.." He winked and smirked as Philip scratched the back of his head.

"Alright, alright.." Philip trailed off and waved his hand in front of his face as he chuckled softly. "Well, it is certainly really nice to meet you again, although, it looks like we're going separate ways, again.." NZ said with a sad tone before looking Philip in the eyes. "I hope we can start to get even more closer than we were before.." He leaned towards Philips ear and whispered in a husky tone before pulling away and patting his shoulder and walked away with a small blush on his face.

Philip stood there for a moment before walking out of the elevator and slowly started walking to the garden again. "Weird.." He thought silently as he listened to the peaceful humming and tweeting of birds and made his way towards the garden that was filled with other Countries getting their job done and minding their business as they walked back and forth to places of the garden .

Philip was given tasks by the club leader Serbia to simply sweep the leaves and move some pots here and there to their places just to get the garden a little bit tidier. "This will definitely be a long day.." Philip mumbled before grabbing a rake from the ground and started sweeping the leaves on random places for a couple of minutes before finishing up and placing the rake back to its designated place and started moving the empty and dirty pots in the nearby cardboard boxes carefully trying not to break them in the process.

After an hour of cleaning in the garden Philip was allowed to leave and Philip politely thanked Serbia before leaving the campus and was now in a nearby coffee shop sitting and drinking his coffee with ease, with no problems in his mind. "Hello Philip..." Philip looked up and was annoyed as China looked down at him with a sly smile. "Having a nice day?" He asked as he sat down in front of him and smiled. "Because I'm certainly having a great one.." He smirked as Philip looked at him and his eyes twitched and was really mad that China was here. "No one asked." Philip rolled his eyes and looked away from him and continued sipping his cup of coffee.

China chuckled and tapped onto the wooden desk. "Alright then.." China crossed his arms and looked at Philip intently with a mischievous smirk. "Can I tell you a secret of mine..?" Philip looked at him and raised a brow. "What is it?" China hummed before telling him and Philip was shock and surprised.