Chapter 5

The Filipino suddenly woke up from his slumber and got up hurriedly while panic took over him as he looked at his alarm clock with widened eyes. "1: 12 AM" "PUTANGINA!" Philip just remembered that he was supposed to be tutoring Russia 6 hours ago. Who knows what could happen to the Filipino when Russia quite literally threatened him to not be 'late'.

The Filipino quickly changed his dirty clothes into whatever he could find in his wardrobe and just stuck with it, while also changing his shoes that he didn't take off when he went to sleep. He quickly but quietly left the dorm in fear, scared that Japan would wake up from his drunken state.

But he got out safely and quickly made his way to the elevator and pressed floor three. When the elevator finally reached the 3rd floor he got out hastily, trying not to make a sound in the long dim hallway. The walls in the whole school were slightly flat so that teachers could hear what their students are saying or doing, around campus. Talk about no privacy, am I right?

Anyways, the Filipino finally got to Russia's dorm and knocked a few times, and waited. The door creaked open now revealing a tired Russian that just got out of the shower, still completely naked while holding the towel around his waist loosely. "What the hell do you want China... " The Russian paused and looked at Philip with a surprised look. "Philip... It's the middle of the night... I thought you weren't coming." Russia sighed softly and looked at Philip who was breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry Russia but, will it be alright if I can tutor you now?" Philip awkwardly looked away from the tall Russian as he noticed that the towel was slowly sliding down from Russia's waist. "Philip, it's 1 AM, you can't tutor someone this late, just come inside I'll let you stay at my dorm till morning." Russia let the Filipino into his large dorm room and slowly closed the door behind him.

Russia walked towards the stairs with a huff and looked back at Philip who looked at back him as well. "I'll let you sleep on the couch and I'll bring some pillows for you as well as a blanket. Just don't move and sit down." Russia soon walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him, walked to his bedside table and got a pair of boxers from his drawer and put them on, and also got extra pillows and a blanket for Philip in his walk-in closet.

Russia walked down the stairs and finally walked towards Philip with a gentle smile. "Here, feel free to make yourself at home. " The Russian handed the Pillows and blanket to Philip who looked at him in awe. "What?" Russia stared back at Philip in confusion. "It's just.. I never really thought you'd be the one offering me to stay.. " Russia looked at him with a questioning expression. "You never felt someone offer you anything before?" Philip shook his head, agreeing. "Whatever, call me when you need me." Russia turned around and walked back to his room.

The Filipino sat comfortably on the big couch and looked to the left side of the Tv and noticed a shelf full of books and a small picture frame. He walked towards the wooden shelf and grabbed the frame in hand. He noticed it had two people in the picture, it had the kid version of Russia, and him..?

Before he could say anything a hand grabbed his wrist while the other grabbed away the picture frame. "What the hell, are you doing." Russia looked towards Philip with a glare. "I-I'm so sorry Russia.." Philip quickly apologized to Russia, and Russia looked at him with an angry look. "You weren't supposed to see that. " Russia dragged Philip back to the couch and also put the picture frame back on the shelf. "Just don't do anything else and just go to sleep Philip." Russia tucked the Filipino into bed like some kind of nanny and went back up to his room again.

Philip sighed heavily and closed his eyes once again now wondering why he was in the picture beside the cold Russian man. But nonetheless, he slept soundly on the couch due to how soft and warm it was.

.

.

.
MORNING
.

.

.

Philips POV

I woke from my nice warm nap and sat on the couch and stretched my arms and legs around. "Good morning Philip." My head looked to the kitchen and saw Russia preparing breakfast with eggs and ham. He already placed the plate down and put rice and eggs, ham, and water on the table. He looked at him and gestured for me to join him.

"Come and take a sit." I softly smiled and soon sat down across the table from him and quietly started eating. We ate quietly at the table, but I did feel his eyes stare at me from time to time and even sometimes place more food on y plate, I looked at him with confusion.

"I'm only doing this because of how skinny you are. Don't take it the wrong way" I slightly chuckled and kept eating the food he still would give us until we were finally done eating. I stood up and took the dishes and placed them in the sink and started cleaning them. "Let me help you." Russia walked and stood beside me and dried the plates and cups. This small gesture again made me happy, as no one would really help me do anything, even my own brother wouldn't help me with small things because of how busy he is.

"Thanks for the gesture Russia... " I looked at him with a smile and he paused and looked at me as well. "No problem at all Sunshine." Russia gently patted my head and now walked away to his room. Huh... Why does the name Sunshine sound so familiar..?

Sighing softly, I walked back to the couch and folded the blankets and organized the pillows, and finally took my bag and placed it on me. Russia came down and suddenly took my hand. "I'll walk you to your classroom." Without a word to be said, I let him drag me towards the door while also not forgetting to lock it up behind him, and now walked me into the elevator and pressed floor 1.

Once we reached the lobby he walked me all the way to the school campus and all the way to my classroom. "Thanks, Russia, but you need to go now, classes are about to start and i wouldn't want you to be late because of me." He hesitated to let go of my hand but soon agreed and finally walked away from me.

I walked into the classroom to find only a few people there so I silently went to my sit and sat down and looked outside the window with a smile. "Philip-kun" I looked to my side to see Japan staring at me with an angry look. "Why weren't you at the dorm when I woke up?" Japan forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"I-i was just tutoring Russia.." I whispered to him not trying to make a scene in front of my classmates. "You should've told me," Japan spoke in a serious tone. "Why do you even care about it, Japan?" I huskily asked him and Japan looked at me with widened eyes. "I-it's nothing." He stuttered before going back to his sit all the way to the back of the class.

After a few minutes of waiting the teacher finally went in and started teaching us about home economics. I didn't really pay attention and just looked out of the window with my head laid down on my desk. I soon closed my eyes and slept on my desk.