Chapter 15

Class started fine as usual although Philip had a hard time focusing on what the teacher was saying and was instead thinking about what had just occurred earlier with NZ back in the hallway.

Philip had been having mixed emotions with Russia, China, and NZ for a while now and honestly didn't know what to think about the whole situation. Philip was still a bit suspicious about China courting him and somewhat started noticing Russia's weird behavior around him whenever they were around each other.

Philip groaned quietly in his seat and tapped on his desk nervously although not too loud as he didn't want to attract other's attention to himself.

He felt complicated for some reason, was it complicated? He didn't know at this point.. Philip let out a long heavy sigh and looked back at the teacher who was still blabbering about their next lesson.

{TIME SKIP}

The class soon ended as Countries started getting up and leaving the class for recess Philip got up as well and started packing up his things carefully and placed them in his bag until someone placed their hand on his shoulder before they whispered in his ear.

"Hello.. My precious pearl...~" Philip jumped a bit and felt himself shudder when China whispered in his ear and turned his head immediately to face China who was looking him back with a smirk plastered on his face that Philip obviously hated.

"What do you want now?" Philip narrowed his gaze and asked bluntly before he pushed China away a bit, but not too harshly. "So feisty.." Philip heard him giggle in amusement before he leaned towards him.

"Have you thought about my proposal yet..?" China cooed and glanced at Philip who looked away from him immediately. "I'm not taking your stupid courting.." Philip pushed China away again and wore on his shoulder bag before turning away from China as he walked away from him.

"There's a lot of benefits if you accept my courting.. Think hard about your decisions on this my Pearl..~" China said in an almost threatening tone and watched Philip leave the room and hummed in delight when the classroom door was slammed shut after he left.

The feelings between China and Philip were very far.. China didn't have "feelings" for Philip and saw him as something important while Philip saw China as an enemy and they had no sort of connection between them except their bickering towards each other.

Philip was in a bad mood today and he started walking down the corridor with a lot of thoughts in his head as he walked past a couple of countries who greeted him silently and some who glanced at him before returning back to their own business.

Philip mumbled to himself quietly before he paused for a moment when someone called out to him in a cold and low tone. "Ili.." Philip stopped in his tracks almost immediately once Martial suddenly appeared behind him pulled him into an empty classroom and pinned him on a glass window that was closed Philip looked at Martial shocked for a moment before he started getting a bad feeling about this.

"Martial.. W-What are you doing here..?" Philip gulped and felt a bit nervous and didn't trust what Martial was intending to do with him. "Ili.." Martial was pissed for some reason and pierced a glare at Philip who didn't know what he did to honestly get that and winced when he felt Martial tighten his grip on his hands.

Philip was a bit frightened although didn't really show it and tried to compose himself. "You piece of shit.."
Martial suddenly blurted in slight jealousy before he let out a long heavy sigh let Philip go and backed away from him a bit.

"Why..?" Martial asked and Philip looked at him confused for a moment. "What do you mean by why..?" Philip asked as Martial was clearly pissed for some reason although Philip didn't really know why he was like that...