Chapter 2

Japan's POV FLASHBACK

Everything was so agonizing and was such a pain for me. Father wanted his only son, to be 'perfect' but, I didn't want to be perfect. I wanted freedom and i wanted to do everything my father told me not do.

But Atlas, I obeyed my Father. And listened to every word he said. I knew i was just a lapdog for him and was just an achievement in his eyes. He never actually cared nor thought of me as his son. And that caused me to be jealous of others who had a Father who cared dearly for them. And who had siblings who loved eachother.

I wanted what they had. I wanted a family who was actually perfect. Caring and loving to each other. But i never got that. So i reached to the top and focused on my studies although i hated everything about it.

There was a day that i could never forget. It was the day when i met him.. Philip. He was everything that i ever wanted. He was nice, caring, and was honest. He was.. Perfect.

Call me creepy, but i would stalk or watch him from afar in the side lines. Hes nice smile and chaotic laugher was so mesmerizing to watch. He made me feel joy and he made me feel happy even if we never even talked much.

Although.. Happy endings would always find out how to ruin things for me. The time where i saw him on the back of the school. Swollen and sore from the beating America's group did to him. I was terrified to say the least. How could they ever hurt such a caring person..?

Long story short. One of America's group member was found dismember in one of the bathroom units. And one was found dead on the concrete floor. Some say someone pushed him off the rooftop, but that wasn't the case.

I didn't push him. He was just scared that i was pointing a gun towards him that he didn't twice before ending his own life. I didn't care though. As i already left the scene an hour later before his death.

After two of America's group members were killed they were more sharper about their surroundings. But what made me piss off. Was that they blamed Philip for their two memberss death.

And because of that. I would defend Philip whenever he would get bullied. They didn't dare to bully me, as i was apart of the student council and could easily punish them if they did anything to Ili.

I was the one to care for Ili. I was the one by his side. I was the one to take him to the nurse's office when he gets injured. I also didn't think twice before attaching a location tractor on him whenever i get close to him. Nor did i care when i placed a small cameras inside of his dorm. I loved him.

And i still do. But when father found out that i liked him. He threatened to end Philip's life and destroy him if i didn't ignore and bully him like the others.

I was mad. I wanted to refuse and yell at him. But it was for Philip's safety. And i love him. I didn't want anything to happen to him. So i had to obey. It pains me to watch him cry under me, when i would call him names. I never meant to hurt Ili.

But i had to obey. So i did. Although when i see someone else bullying Philip that's a just a town or state. I would threaten them and sometimes hurt them. But i don't actually show and bring up Philip when i would.

So now l'm just watching him. Ever move he does. I'm always watching. Hah.. Ha.. I love him, so much.