𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

When she woke up, she found herself being sandwiched between something warm and furry

When she woke up, she found herself being sandwiched between something warm and furry. She sleepily opened her eyes and came face to face with a bright-eyed leopard.

Seeing that his female had woken up, Parker purred and lovingly licked Mariette all the way up the side of her face with his long and thin tongue.

Eeeh, disgusting. She felt like her face had been scrubbed by a brush as the leopard's tongue was covered in spines.

❝You are hurting her.❞ Hearing her whine, Harvey entered the room with a small wooden bowl in his hands. His voice was somewhat hoarse as if he had just woken up.

Parker growled. How could that be? He didn't believe him. It didn't hurt when he licked himself.

He transformed back into a human and checked Mariette. Her fair face was now slightly red.

❝Why is your skin so tender?❞ Parker asked worriedly. For the first time, he felt that his female's fair and tender skin was a bad thing. He couldn't lick her to his heart's content.

She only realized that Parker was naked when Harvey pushed him away. She tried to ignore them and get up from the fur nest but she also got pushed down by the blue eyed beastman.

❝You shouldn't move, little female. Parker go to my house and take a large stone basin to fill it with water so our female can take a bath.❞

After putting on his skirt, Parker fetched water from the river for her to bathe in while Harvey focused on cooking meat for his mate.

Parker didn't allow Mariette to bathe at the south end of the river where all the village's females bathed as he didn't want to risk her being exposed to any praying eyes, thus that's what stopped him from arguing with the doctor beastman.

❝This is basil water, use it to cleanse your female parts while I prepare breakfast for you. I assume you know how to do it, considering what you did last night.❞ Mariette's face burned up as she was caught red handed. At least this man didn't have the audacity to say it in front of Parker.

Parker soon returned back with a big stone basin that looked like a circular bathtub. Without waiting for them to go outside, she slipped off the strapless tiger dress and dived right in the surprisingly warm water.

Seeing that he was still in the house, Harvey said, ❝Please step outside for a bit.❞

❝Don't you have any self-awareness? We're mates now! Mates! Who kicks out their mate during a shower?❞ Shocked, Parker immediately protested. ❝And what about you!?❞

Just as Harvey was about to make an excuse, Mariette said with a pouted look, crocodile tears threatening to fall off her green eyes. ❝Could you both get out? I-im scared that if no one is outside to keep an eye out, someone will try to peak while I shower.❞

Unable to say no to that pitiful face that made their hearts ache, both of them headed for the door and Parker reached out and closed it behind them.

It immediately became dark in the house. The ginger-head couldn't see anything as her eyes hadn't adjusted to the light. But that was okay, the light from the fire was enough for her.

Mmm! Taking a shower felt so comfortable after sweating so much.

Parker, and Harvey, who were eyeing her from the window, were stunned the moment they saw Mariette's nude body. Don't get them wrong, this wasn't the first time they saw her naked but this was something else.

Parker's vertical pupils dilated, allowing his eyes to absorb as much light as possible and take in the beautiful scenery inside the house while Harvey showed more control over his animal instincts.

Although Parker could only see Mariette's back, the sight of his female's flawless skin and graceful curves caused his body to suddenly heat up. Heat rushed to his abdomen and his mouth turned dry. He felt extremely awful, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. After all they are mates! There is nothing wrong taking a slight peek.

Harvey used to think that he will stay unmated his whole life seeing as being in a relationship was not his cup of tea, but now, he suddenly thought that it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Was he supposed to feel this way towards a female he liked?

Mariette sensed that the atmosphere was weird as she showered. She wrapped her arms around her chest and turned around. The sight before her eyes spooked her.

Two pairs of shockingly bright eyes stared at her from outside. The feral look in those eyes was so fierce and malicious that it seemed like she would be attacked at any moment.

The males eyes landed on her chest, which appeared even plumper due to her arms pressing against it. Wanting to size this opportunity, she pretended that her hand slipped causing her chest to be on full view.

This caused the heat in the younger male's body to rush through his body like lava from a volcanic explosion. His nose bled profusely and something on his lower body stood upright, poking right through his skirt.

Parker ran like the wind as he rushed away from the house.

Mariette remained where she was, confused about what just happened. Then, she heard a plop, as if something had fallen on the floor. At that moment, she realized something and burst out laughing. ❝Hah!❞

Sh!t! Harvey fainted! But they had sex just the previous day. Didn't that mean he had already seen her bare body? What happened now?