𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18

❝Are we leaving now?❞ Mariette asked without raising her head as she crouched down by the river and used the aquatic plants to clean her teeth.

❝Let's go.❞ Curtis swam to the shore and carried their belongings on his back. ❝Let's not go back to the waterfall. The doctor said that if you get wet again you could die.❞

'Ahhh right, apparently a simple cold could kill a female in this world.'

Because of that he went to one of his temporary nests instead. It was also by a lake. The lake water surrounded the mountains like greenery. The nest was located in a natural grotto in one of the rocky mountains.

The air in the natural grotto was refreshing. It wasn't wet and muddy like the lake, and it wasn't humid and stuffy like the cave at the waterfall.

❝Come here.❞

❝What for?❞ Mariette stared at Curtis nervously. Don't tell her that he wanted to have sex again so soon. They have just eaten and she would rather not risk throwing up during an intimate session.

Curtis frowned. Why did Smaragda suddenly keep her guard up against him again?

Curtis was silent as he was a man of action. Seeing that the female didn't move, he swung his tail and pulled her over to his side.

❝I will make you new clothes.❞

❝New clothes?❞ Relief washed over Mariette, her body now relaxing. Right, didn't Curtis have a perfectly intact snakeskin? Snake beastmen gave those to their mates.

To be honest, she was extremely tempted when she first saw the snakeskin and the thought of wearing something made out of it excited her.

❝Be good.❞ While rubbing Mariette's back to comfort her, Curtis used his sharp nails to cut open her cowhide dress top. With a flick of the wrist, it was thrown into the river outside the cave.

He only said he was going to make clothes for her not ruin even the ones she had on her back.

Perplexed, she didn't even bother to cover up her chest or try to move away. Even if she wanted to, the restraints around her waist held her locked in place. Her plump and fair chest was squeezed such that it looked alluring.

Curtis stared at Mariette's bosom in awe. No matter how many times he saw it, it would never get old. He reached out a long and slender finger to poke at her chest.

He phased off, somewhat distracted by how soft and warm her skin felt.

❝I thought you said you would make me a new set of clothes? Could you make it similar to my previous dress?❞

❝I'll make it for you right now.❞ Curtis smiled. He picked up the snakeskin at the side and gestured to her body. Mariette cooperated, keeping her hands away from her body.

After the measurements were done, Curtis picked out a part that had a thickness that was fitting to Mariette's bust and hip size.

❝Try it on.❞

Mariette quickly put on the snakeskin. It really felt quite comfortable.

Snakeskin had some elasticity. It wrapped tightly around her soft breasts, yet it was not suffocating. It brought out the beautiful curves that could cause men to have nosebleeds at the sight of her.

The only downside was that the strapless dress which reached her knees, had a considerable big slit on the right side starting from her pelvis bone all the way down.

A gust of wind blew into the cave and her dress's skirt was blown up. Sure for up till now it wasn't much of a problem not wearing any underwear but it seems like she would need one soon. Imagine ehat will happen when she returns to the Camel Hump village and all the males catch a look of her private parts. Yeah, no matter how high her Mental Resistance was, it would for sure kill her inside.

❝Erm... I want one more piece. Just a small piece will do.❞ Mariette lowered her head and said.

There was no way that Curtis would reject her. He immediately agreed. ❝Sure.❞

When Curtis followed her requirements to complete the strange piece of clothing and then saw where she had put it on, his snake body instantly tensed up, and his pupils became a vertical slit.