Did I Not Warn you?

If I remember correctly, since I have gold fish memory and am not in the mood to check the first chapter, I specifically said that minors ARE NOT to read or interact with this story.

[Update: hypocritical teen strikes again. A few days prior to this I had decided to take down this Chapter because I believed that was enough exposure for her. But after all this time I saw her again spreading hate to other users which led to this being re-uploaded.]

This entitled goblin who must not be over 13, cause I was also a huge piece of shit back then when I was at that age, decided to spill hate on my booty.

As you can see above is the first thing that ticked me off but at that time I decided to ignore it since I have seen this user a lot hating on beastmen world stories that don't suit her tastes.

She had the Mother Fucking audacity to ORDER ME TO CHANGE A GOD DAMN CHARACTER THAT HAS BEEN IN THE STORY FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG ONLY BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE MANGA WHERE HE CAME FROM! BITCH, can't you understand that they are not the same person but are there as a reference? Changing Beryl for the MC of that damn manga? Well listen here whore, I was seriously think of adding him as a dragon beastman but guess what? YOU FUCKING RUINED MY PLANS!

Firstly fuck you too, - wait, who would want to fuck an entitled bitch like you?-

Secondly, bai #2? And even worse? Ohh let's not talk about that cause I have to wash dishes soon and I would not like to ruin my kitchen floor. Like hello? The MC is such an annoying bitch and I want her to have a character development and start actually caring for her mates. Is that so wrong?

In conclusion the hate started only because she wanted me to choose the virginity restoration skill back in chapter 5, I believe. Since I didn't satisfy her disgusting kink of having a MC being both a slut and a white potus pure virgin FL this happened.

Am I seriously overreacting and going of without a reason on a child.