𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

【Name: Curtis】

【Race: Snake】

【Sex: Male】

【Marks: Tetra】

【Age: 40】

【Relationship status: Single】

【Examine Skill increased to level 3.】

Curtis apparently wasn't only fast, but he also had high endurance. His nimble body twisted and curled around the mountains, moving past mountain after mountain.

After a long period of time he finally stopped at a large waterfall at dusk and carried his soon to be mate into the lake under the waterfall.

Temperatures were lower where there were many trees and Mariette shivered from the chilliness of the lake water

❝This is where I sleep,❞ Curtis said as he pointed at the waterfall. Mariette had her head lowered and didn't even glance up when she heard him.

She felt useless. Despite having a system on her side, all the perks it provided were useful only during sex. Now she had been kidnapped and she couldn't do much about it.

Curtis carried her into the waterfall and entered the natural cave inside of it.

The cave was around 20 square meters, like a large room, and was actually pretty clean. A pile of soft grass was placed neatly at the innermost area of the cave.

Curtis set down Mariette and she briskly strode towards the innermost corner of the cave and turned around, staring at Curtis warily.

Was he going to have sex with her now? Hah! Jokes on him, if he indeed forces himself on her then she would use Rock A Bye and escape.

Curtis merely stared at her coldly, moving his snake body and transforming into human form completely.

Mariette quickly glanced at his lower body and there were indeed two penises there. Fuck, now she was beginning to have second thoughts about him.

What? She was just wondering how it would work having sex with him. Seeing as each penis was horizontal of the other,she assumed that they must thrust inside the same hole otherwise it would cause discomfort.

We're snake beastmen disliked by females because they can't handle two at once. Would she unlock a new sex position or level up if she mates with that thing?

Curtis lowered his head following her gaze and looked towards his reproductive organs, a smile indistinctly flashing across his cold eyes.

❝My name is Curtis.❞ He said in an emotionless voice and placed his snakeskin gently on the stone ground, resuming his cold disposition.

Mariette only shifted away from Curtis, glaring at him and not saying a word.

❝What's your name?❞

Mariette remained quiet.

Curtis narrowed his eyes slightly, causing her hairs to stand on end. She was feeling tense when she heard him say in a cold voice. ❝Then I'll just call you Smaragda.❞

Mariette was speechless. That was a name that made a reference to her green eyes.

❝You females need to eat every day, don't you? I'm going to hunt.❞ Curtis's voice jolted her out of her thoughts. He then transformed into a snake and glided out of the stone cave.

Mariette gazed at the waterfall quietly for a moment. Should she run away now or stay? In the end she decided to stay. There was no possibility she could outrun the Beast and it probably has her scent memorised so hiding is not an option.

Curtis returned with a gigantic white rabbit, then brought the live prey in his tail to her.

❝Eat it.❞

❝I don't eat raw things.❞

Curtis's red brows furrowed. He thought for a minute then said to her, ❝Wait here.❞

After Curtis left, she soaked her feet in the lake water, wanting to wash away the snake's scent.

In the past she wanted to buy a baby ghost hognose snake and now she was being trapped by a giant snake.

Very soon Curtis returned. Seeing his mate obediently sitting in his abode, an inexplicable satisfaction welled up in his heart.

❝I'm back.❞ Curtis brought back two white rocks and very quickly started a fire. He then skinned the rabbit and put it to roast on the fire. As the wood used to start the fire was a moist piece of rotten wood, the thick and black smoke that rose from it gave off an awful smell.

❝I bet it tastes horrid.❞

❝Then what do you like to eat?❞ Curtis asked seriously.

❝I want to eat rice.❞ To be honest rice was hardly in her diet. At most she would eat rice twice a year but after learning from Eve that males could die by harvesting it in this world, she wanted to annoy the feral.

❝Okay.❞ Curtis didn't show a hint of displeasure and instead agreed readily.

This caught her by surprise. But Eve said that planting rice easily led to deaths. How could a coldblooded feral beast be so kind?

As the aroma of meat gradually wafted through the air, Curtis reached his hand into the fire wanting to get a piece of meat but was instantly burned by the fire. With a hiss, he retracted his hand. Clearly, snakes weren't suited for such chores.

However, he reached his hand into the fire once again. This time though, using his sharp nails, he rapidly sliced and obtained a smooth piece of rabbit meat.

❝Eat.❞ Curtis handed the meat to Mariette. She ate whatever Curtis brought to her, until her stomach was filled up.

The skies had already darkened. Because there was a large lake, they could see a clear night sky from there.

❝Time to sleep.❞