𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

Apparently Rock A Bye takes effect even without needing to have sex with the target, a simple blow Job is enough to activate it. After forcing both Parker and Harvey to sleep, I fleet from house to where presumably the hot springs were according to Parker.

I wasn't going to get very much action smelling like sex. I remembered I hadn't changed my Beautification to focus on any particular species. I set it to natural before I snuck through the forest as quietly as I could, trying not to alert anybody.

Sneak Skill has increased to level 1.

I guessed Conceal and Sneak are two different things. Maybe concealing was the non-moving form. Something like hiding. Meanwhile, sneaking would be producing no sound while you move. So, Conceal made me hard to see, and sneak made me hard to hear. At least, I imagined it as something like that. I wished they'd give you a manual for all this stuff.

I could smell the hot spring long before seeing it. There was a sweet dampness in the air which immediately gave me a really good feeling. Soon after I made it to the spring. My dress hit the ground and I almost dived into the spring.

The spring wasn't large but it's beautiful scenery made up for it. It was just about a meter wide. While I call it a hot spring, the water was only mild and there certainly weren't any bubbles in it. However, the water was surprisingly clear, and it looked cleaner to wash in than a pond or something.