𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

Mariette felt her body turn cold by his stare

Fear Resistance 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 2.】

Her eyes widened as gazed at him, her vision accidentally sweeping to his naked lower body. And she saw that there were two penises there. How wonderful.

The most striking thing about this man wasn't his red hair or green eyes, but those four animal stripes on his neck. There were two sharp red tattoos on each side of it like gills.

The number of animal stripes was twice that of Parker's and Beryl's, who were presumably the two strongest in the tribe.

❝Mariette!❞

❝Do not take even a step forward!❞ Parker's panicked voice could be heard from behind.  Mariette abruptly turned around to see Parker running towards her alone since Beryl had gone to alert the males of the village to gather up and fight against the feral.

It was only then that she realized the man before her was a feral beast who had come to collect what was his.

How petty! Did he need to make such a ruckus? She was just about to return it and he acts like he can only shed once in his whole life.

She was about to express her dissatisfaction out loud when, unexpectedly, she was being held forcefully in place by a cold and large hand.

████████████████████████████

❝What's going on? Sounds like Beryl's voice.❞

❝A feral is attacking the village!❞

The males rushed out of the village in a group just as the mated feral told them and saw Parker battling a snake beastman. That snake beastman was holding their female and had made the two striped-Parker powerless to retaliate.

It was indeed a feral beast!

It had been many years since a feral beast had been to their village, but every beast still felt a deep sense of loathing towards these feral beasts.

Instantly, the males let out their rage, and the hundred over of them completely transformed into their animal forms, making a series of loud banging noises. Just as they were about to charge at him, they froze in their steps uniformly as the snake beastman looked towards them.

What? He's a beastman with four animal stripes?

There were only five beastmen with four animal stripes in the City of Beastmen. How could this feral beast have four animal stripes!

The most formidable one amongst them only had two animal stripes, so of course, they didn't have the guts to fight a beastman with four animal stripes! Even if the entire tribe were to come out and help, they might not necessarily be able to help them snatch back the female. But it was certain that their tribe would end up with many casualties and injuries.

Seeing that the group of beasts wasn't attacking him, Curtis shifted his gaze away to the red hound feral who had joined the leopard in the fight.

Kicked into the air by the snake's tail, Beryl staggered to his feet with blood all over his body. He glanced towards his mate with his bloodshot red eyes, before letting out a howl and pouncing at the snake once again.

Snake beastman didn't like complicating issues. Now that over a hundred beastmen had come over, he wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible.

This time his tail curled and slightly shifted backward, before sweeping up vigorously, rolling around the leopard that had leaped up into the air.

The leopard let out a roar as his soft waist was tightly encircled, continuously vomiting out fresh blood from his mouth. In between the tightening of the snake's tail, the sound of the bones' abrasion could be heard indistinctly.

❝Let go of him, I beg of you!❞ Mariette frantically glanced at Parker, feeling more anxious now. Her eyes brimmed with tears, her slightly downturned eyes making her look pitiful. But why was she feeling like this? She was just using him until she got a hold of this world's concept. She wasn't supposed to feel bad for him!

❝Hush hush.❞ He gently kissed her eye and pecked away the tears. The snake then tossed his tail, tossing the leopard far away into the distance.

His handsome and extraordinary face couldn't help but reveal a faint smile. Was he enjoying her emotional breakdown?

The snake beastman twisted his body and turned around. His large body didn't make him clumsy. On the contrary, he was even more nimble than a small snake. He twisted his snake body at will and easily glided nearly ten meters forward.

The males in the tribe managed to stop Parker from chasing after them, but Beryl on the other hand slyly dodged the male beasts that came his way and speedily run after them.

However, how would he be able to chase up to the feral who had two more stripes than him with an injured body?

Mariette stared at the maniacally running Beryl in a dazed state, until his figure became further and further, smaller and smaller, until finally, he was completely out of sight.