𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

❝Hello~,❞ Mariette's cheerful voice snapped the red head out of his thoughts

❝Hello~,❞ Mariette's cheerful voice snapped the red head out of his thoughts. What he was thinking? Well, he couldn’t help but feel a sudden warmth spreading across his body as he gazed at his mate who was giving questionable looks at the other female's cubs.

She looked so cute as she confused them for cats. Had she never seen male cubs before? It made him wonder how she will react when she sees their own pups. If they even had ones in the future! He is more than happy for not getting rejected right away that he wouldn't dare to force her to give birth to his babies.

❝Hello, can you hear me?❞ A light tug on his sensitive tail was enough to bring him back to earth. A whine escaped his lips and both of his hands went to cover up the bottom half of his face which was blushing like a mad man.

What was this female doing? Didn't she know how intimate that action was?

❝W-what are y-you doing little f-female?❞ Gosh, he couldn’t even form a correct sentence without stuttering. Now the female will think he's a freak.

❝Mariette.❞ The shorter female said as she reached out to pull his hands away from hiding his face.

❝Hm?❞ Teary red eyes stared down at his life partner in confusion.

❝That's my name. I figured you need to know it because people will think it's weird to call your mate 'female' all the time. How about yours? What kind of mates are we if we don't even know each others names?❞ The fema-, no, Mariette wanted to know his name! She didn't seem disgusted by his existence and even was the one to make skin contact first!

❝Beryl! My name is Beryl.❞ Like an overly excited puppy, he couldn’t control his excitement and ended up shouting, scaring a few birds away from the trees.

❝Beryl...❞ Mariette repeated his name, testing how it felt on her lips. At least now she knows that Examine was a hundred percent accurate.

❝...❞ A low purr like sound escaped his lips before he could help himself. The way her mouth moved when she pronounced his name caused him to think of their last late night activities. Once again his face became red and his tail puffed like an agitated cat.

She seemed to have awakened something in Beryl because this ex-virgin's sexual appetite was growing rapidly. It didn’t matter where they did it anymore. Hell, he didn't even care if others were to find them being intimate. Let them watch for all he cares.

He suddenly threw her at a nearby tree, pulled her dress above her butt and took her from behind as she clung to the trunk for dear life. That one unlocked a new position.

Position Unlocked: Bend Over】

As he thrust his dick into her aggressively, each move making loud, wet sounds as she moaned accordingly.

Her hands were wrapped around the trunk and with each thrust her upper body, that was thankfully still covered up, was pushed against the rough bark. She was earning only a few scratches from the experience, but she didn’t really mind as his dick was feeling really good.

It’s not like he never tried to make the experience enjoyable for her and at this particular moment, he was hitting the right spot and was driving her crazy. She shook her ass as he plowed into her dripping wet hole, and even managed to cum a second time before he blew his load inside her.

████████████████████████████

When she returned back to the village together with Beryl after their little fun time, it had already started to get dark as the sun was settling. Once they arrived at Parker's house, he could tell with one sniff that something was not quite right from her high spirited and energetic manner.

❝You've been gone for so lon-, WHAT'S THAT FERAL DOING WITH YOU!?❞ Parker starting shouting when his eyes set on the red hound beastman.

❝Well that feral has a name and it's Beryl. I've also decided that since he is my spouse too, he needs to live under the same roof as me!❞ Raising her head and puffing her chest, Mariette looked up at Parker, who was more than a head taller than her, and declared.

❝Your decision is not important. I will rip apart that damned feral who dared to defile you!❞ He attempted to transform into his beast form but froze up when he heard her next words.

❝T-then I'll abandon you after you harm him,  I'll cancel our spousal relationship and then kill myself.❞ Mariette averted her eyes pretending to tear up.

❝You wouldn’t dare!❞

████████████████████████████