𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

The gentle sunlight drifted into the forest, and the crisp and pleasant chirping of birds could be heard, sounding quite lively

Mariette was woken by the sensation of someone squeezing her ass. No sooner did she bring her head up then her dress was pulled upwards. She was lying on her stomach at the moment, and someone was behind her, grabbing at her ass. Out of habit, -since this has happened a lot during those last four days being captured by the feral-, when hands grabbed the side of her hips, she got up on her knees to help the person behind her.

A second later, he was sliding his dicks into her. Of course, she was already wet otherwise she doubts she would be able to take it without having her womanhood ripped apart.

He had barely slammed his cocks inside her three times before she was already working her hips. Her body rocked on his cock and she was pushing herself back onto his dick as hard as he was thrusting.

At first, it caused him to lose balance. He fell back on his knees, but rather than letting his dicks fall out, she backed up too. This put then in a brand-new position with Mariette on top. However, before she unlocked a new position he realized he was losing and slapped her ass again, shoving her back onto her arms.

He began to slap her ass a lot, five, ten times. It seemed like he obtained an obsession with her butt. Each slap resounded through the morning.

Each slap was accompanied by a pleasurable squeal from Mariette. There was no doubt in the sound of her voice that she wasn't loving it. Of course, it hurt. That guy has big arms, and he was slapping it hard. Her ass was glowing red, numerous handprints clearly shown.

Pain Resistance increased to level 2.

However, the pain was useful too. It kept her focused. It kept her from succumbing to pleasure. It kept her moving her hips and riding his cock just the way, she liked.

He seemed to realize while he was focusing on hitting her that he was losing control again. He stopped spanking her ass and grabbed her hips, trying to bring things back to how they started.

Before he could manage, she changed her hip motions again. Mariette pushed back hard on his cock, grinding her pussy into him. A moment later he blew his load, hot liquid bursting inside of her.

A flash of irritation showed on her face, she was barely getting started, damn it! But fortunately, he couldn't see her in this position. That was one of the benefits of doggy style.

After he blew his load inside of Mariette, him nearly collapsing on top of her in extasy.

Vaginal Intercourse Skill has increased to level 3.】

Congratulations!!! You have leveled to Seductress Level 7!】

【All stats have increased by one.】

【You have one Skill point. Special Skills Available:

【STD Immunity (Passive): Immune to all sexually transmitted diseases.】

【Sexual Regen (Passive): Health restores during sexual intercourse.】

【Train (Active): Increases sexual obedience.】

Words flashed before her eyes and after thinking for a short moment she decided to save the one point. None of the special Skills seemed useful this time round. Sure Sexual Regen seemed nice but unless she was about to prepare herself to be raped by beasts with scary dongs, it wouldn't be useful.

There were two things she could say about her feral lover. The first was that he never stuck it in her ass. If he had, she's sure she would adapt, but for some reason from which she never asked, he left that hole alone.

The second was that he never attempted to cause damage. Oh, he'd bite her, or slapped her ass, -although she did the same to him-, although the difference in their size meant her attempts to slap his ass could barely be felt, but at no point did he ever try to seriously hurt her.

He could have slapped her until her ass bled, he could have bit her nipples, or used those sharp nails. He could have seriously caused harm. Instead, he chose to keep everything in the realm of just rough sex. It made her feel a little bit better about him, but only a little bit.

❝We better stop here for today otherwise I'm afraid that you would fade.❞

'Fade my ass! Just admit your hip game is too weak and you can't continue!'

❝We will go and find rice today,❞ Curtis said gently as he released his tight grip on her.

To the village?