Arthit

I couldn't help but feel a bit displaced seeing Park chat so animatedly with Aim. He didn't even bother to talk to me even once.

I turned away and decided to just focus on my attention on Kong who was asking me something. Kong could sense I was displaced and kept looking at Park and me. I caught him twice and glared at him to stop making it so obvious. He chuckled lowly.

Once dinner was over, Kong went to Aim and asked if he could get a ride. Aim agreed and both boys went off. Fucker. The plan was for us to cab home together. We all broke up after dinner making our way home. I went to the main road, waiting for a cab when Park rode by.

"Let me drop you P?"

"It's ok Park. You can go ahead. I can see a cab coming already."

"We stay at the same dorm P. Why waste money taking a cab?"

"It's ok. Didn't seem like you were too keen in realizing I was there earlier during dinner. No need to worry about me now." The words flew out of my mouth before I could even filter them, making me seem like an extremely childish person. But I couldn't help it. He didnt even say a hello to me.

Park looked at me for a bit. But he swallowed back whatever he wanted to say and just tried to persuade me to take the bike instead. I just shook my head and walked abit further down. A few steps down, I felt my hand being tugged only to turn and see Park glaring at me.

"Well you seemed to be only invested in talking to Kong. Going to see Kong, hanging out with Kong, being with Kong. It didn't look like you cared about anymore else. So was it wrong of me to keep a distance? I don't want to be the one to want to be friends with you and you don't want it. Like do you even see me? Or I don't even exist and only Kong does?!"

Park retorted angrily at me. I just looked at him stunned. I didn't even realize I had been that negligent towards Park. I didn't mean to actually.

"Do you want to take the bike or still wait for your damned cab?" Park snapped at me. He let go of my hand after a few seconds and turned away, walking back to his bike. I quickly went after him and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry okays? I didn't realize... I mean.. can I get that ride home?"

Park just handed me a helmet quietly, not even looking at me. I got onto the bike and held him by his waist and I realize his eyes were a little teary. Shit. But he snapped his visor down, blocking out all vision and I couldn't see anything anymore. It was a quiet ride home and when we reached the dorm, Park dropped me off and went off to park his bike. I waited for him and he came back only to see me waiting at the entrance.

He didn't say a word and just continued walking towards the lift. I ran up and grabbed his hand.

"Can we talk please?"

"There's nothing to talk about P. Its cool. I just invested abit more of effort in this friendship or so I thought. I shouldn't have. I needn't have."

"Park. I'm sorry okays? I didn't realize what I was doing too. Kong and I are just friends. We are just good friends. I'm sorry if I have ignored you. I didn't mean to."

"It's okays. Not like we know each other for long. I shouldn't even care. I don't even know why this is getting to me. Just let me go please."

"Park."