Lam

I woke up bright and early, got myself ready and rode down to Kong's dorm. I had already asked P Arthit on what time Kong's day started and he mentioned his first class was at 8am. I had no lessons that day so I could afford to be out and so I decided to go pick Kong up. I had no faith that Li wouldn't turn up again and I didn't want Kong to be caught in an compromising situation.

I waited at Kong's dorm from 7am and around 7.30am, Kong came down. When he saw me, he was surprised.

"Lam.. what are you doing here?"

"I didn't have faith that Li wouldn't turn up and bother you again. I got no classes today P so let me drop you off."

"You have no classes? Then you should have slept in Lam. I will be ok."

"I know you be ok. But I didn't want to take the risk. And I can always go back and nap later. Don't worry."

Kong opened his mouth to argue again and I just shoved the helmet in his hand and glared at him. He sheepishly grinned and put on the helmet, climbing on. I dropped him off at his faculty. He told me he ended around 8pm. I nodded and I went off to the Dungeon to just chill and game.

I met Forth for lunch who was whining how Park kept dumping us for Arthit. I laughed.

"Get yourself a boyfriend then. You know how much he loves Arthit. Let the happy couple be. He is there for us when we really need him so that's all that matters."

Forth groused further but he eventually came around. Further digging revealed how he was upset that Pha wasn't responding to his wooing tactics. I laughed even harder! Forth flicked my forehead annoyed that I kept teasing him.

Just then Kong walked into the canteen. He saw us and Forth invited him over.

"P, join us for lunch?"

"It's ok Forth. I got no time. I'm here to meet a junior to give her tuition."

I didn't say anything and just watched as Kong walked off.

"He's really an idiot. He never thinks about himself at all."

"Huh? Who?"

"Him. Your precious senior Kong. Skipping lunch? Then how will he even have any energy?"

Forth looked at me quizzically.

"When did you start being his best friend? Chill na. Maybe he ate already?"

"You think? I can bet you, he didn't."

Forth just looked at me confused. He didn't say anything else about Kong but I couldn't help but frown. I watched as Kong settled down with his junior 3 tables away. Lunch ended for Forth and he went off for classes.

I watched as Kong stayed in the canteen for the next 2 hours till 3pm tutoring that girl. Once they were done, she left whilst Kong gathered his things. I stood up and stopped him as he passed by my table.

"Aren't you going to eat lunch?"

"Hey Lam. Still here? No time. I got classes to go cover as AT. Hope you had lunch. See you around ok?" And Kong ran off.

Ugh! This man will be the death of me. I rolled my eyes as I watched him go. I texted Park to ask him to ask Arthit on where was Kong's next class. I bought some snacks and dropped it off with his lecturer citing P Kong had accidentally left it behind.

I went off before I could clock Kong's reaction. Kong was done at 8pm and he left, I was waiting for him at the entrance. He saw me and automatically walked over.

"Lam.. what are you doing here?"

"To send you home P."

Kong looked at me and I could see it in his head, debating if he should reject me but for some reason, he agreed and got on. A small smirk crossed my face as I rode off. I got to his dorm and once again we saw Li there.

What the flying fuck? But this time before I could react, Kong jumped off the bike and went over to him.

I was stunned and quickly switched off the engine before making my way there. As I reached closer, I heard Kong ask Li.

"What the fuck are you doing here again?"

"Tsk tsk. Language Kong. Language. When did you become this crude? Especially towards me?"

"Get lost Li. Stop coming here. Stop harassing me. If not I will call the cops on you."

"And I will get out."

"Then I will keep doing it over and over again."

"When did you become this brave Kong? Don't recall you being this fierce. My kitty seems to have grown up."

I didn't say anything and watched. But I saw Kong's hands clench and I knew he was about to lose it. Should I step in or not? I didn't want Kong to feel like he needed rescuing but I couldn't just stand and let this fucker Li insult him further. But before I could say anything, Kong punched Li straight in his face. And again and again!

I quickly stepped up and pulled Kong away before he killed Li or something.

"P!"

"Let me go Lam. This asshole deserves it".

But I pulled him away. Li stood up wanting to get a go at Kong when I firmly stood between them.

"Do not even think about it. Just because I don't say or do anything doesn't mean you can do anything and get away with it. He is able to take care of himself and I'm letting him do it. But trust me when I say, if you try messing around further, I will step in and you wouldn't like it then. Fuck off".

Li glared at me but he saw my clenched fists and knew I meant business too. He went off quietly but not before throwing us a dirty look. I let out the breath I had been holding in and turned to Kong.

"You ok P?"

"I am. Thank you Lam. For letting me handle this."

I didn't say anything and just nodded my head. He said he would go in and I nodded, about to make my way to my bike when he stopped me again.

"Thank you for the snacks earlier Lam. Go home safe na?"

I nodded, walking back to my bike as a warm blush overtook my face. This senior of mine was starting to gather a spot in my heart and I didn't seem to be stopping it.