Park

I always been a top. Always. With every girl I dated and the occasional 1 night stands I had with boys.

So, can someone enlighten me on how I ended up bottoming for the last fellow who struck me as a bottom? Arthit totally owned me last night and I woke up, feeling aches and pain all over. How the fuck was I going to even go to class?

I looked at the time, it was 6am already and I had classes in 2 hours time. I flipped over slowly and saw Arthit still sleeping away. Didn't he have classes?

I grinned as I inched closer to him and tried to wake him up. He stirred, turning to his side facing me and pulled me in, sniffing deeply.

"P..."

Arthit opened his eyes and glared at me. I laughed.

"Arthit, we have classes soon. We should get ready."

"Must we?"

I looked at him and laughed. Never thought I would see the day he would want to ditch classes. He always seemed so responsible. I just smiled, rubbed my nose endearingly against his and insisted we had to as I had a quiz and he had work. He groaned and whined but finally by 7.40am, we were both ready for classes.

We separated at the faculty but he promised to swing by in the evening. I nodded. I went to class and then for lab where I met Forth and Lam. We shared some lab classes. I was doing my work until Lam leaned over to me and mentioned it was a nice color on me. I looked at him confused until he showed me my reflection using his phone camera. My shirt had dropped abit to reveal the deep set hickeys. Shit. I pulled it up and buttoned it. Lam chortled at me and teased me endlessly about it. I glared at him and smacked his head.

During lunch, the seniors joined us again but I didn't see Arthit. Kong told me that he was helping some students with work and I nodded. Lam leaned over to tease me that I would meet him soon enough and to be patient. I glared at Lam who tutted at me and everyone just laughed seeing my predicament.

During lunch, Kong was busy on the phone and seemed agitated. Suddenly midway, he just hung up the phone. I looked at him and asked if he was ok.

"All OK P?"

"Oh yea Park. Don't worry. I'm..all...yea. sure."

Kong was so distracted when he replied me. I instantly knew something wasn't right. I didn't press him for a reply but just continued observing him. I dropped Arthit a text on what I had observed and he promised to just check on Kong later.

After lunch, I left for my classes. I was done around 7pm as usual and I was heading back to my dorm when I got a call from Forth. He said Lam had gotten into a fight and ended up getting hurt in the process. I was stunned and asked on what happened whilst running to my bike and Forth's answer stunned me.

Apparently, Lam had gotten into a fight with Kong's ex boyfriend who had smashed his head with a bottle. What the fuck?

I saw red and instantly flew to the hospital where Lam was receiving treatment. Thankfully it wasn't very major and he would be released after getting his wounds dressed. I saw Kong waiting anxiously at the hospital's lobby and I walked upto him and called out to him. Arthit was there too and he saw my face and he knew I was pissed.

I walked upto Kong and was about to swing a punch right at his face when Arthit pulled me away.

"Get off me! This fucker caused Lam to get injured! There is no way I am letting him go and where is his fucking ex boyfriend!"

I yelled at Arthit in my anger. Arthit knew I was angry and tried to calm me down, pulling me away from the situation. Kong just cried and sat down, looking very very defeated.

Arthit managed to calm me down but I was pissed and wanted to know what happened. Kong finally came upto me and shared on what had happened. They were at Sotus when Kong's ex boyfriend had come by looking for Kong. Kong refused to give him the time of his day but that guy refused to take a hint and kept pestering him.

Kong finally went out to the field to talk to him but his ex had tried to force himself upon Kong. Kong was hit in the process and was trying to defend himself when Lam came by. He saw what had happened and was trying to rescue Kong when he was hit in the head.

I sighed. It was just like Lam to be going around helping but still. I was so pissed. Just then, Lam came out having had his wounds treated. Lam saw me and sighed. He knew that my over protective side had come out and he looked at Kong worriedly wondering if I had hit him. I walked up to Lam, muttering "Even now, you are worried about others and not yourself right?"

Lam just grinned sheepishly at me. I hugged him knowing he was fine but was absolutely worried. Lam hugged me back briefly but pulled away quickly knowing Arthit was there.

Even now, he always spared a thought for others. I sighed as Lam told Arthit to bring me back first. All of us made our way back to the dorm. Kong apologised to me again but I jsut waved it off. It wasn't entirely his fault though if Arthit hadn't pulled me away, Kong's face would have definitely seen the worse of my anger.

It was a quiet ride back with Arthit who knew I was still seething. He held onto me tightly and didn't let go till we got to our dorm. I stayed over at his place for a change. We took a quick shower each and then settled down on the couch.

"He will be ok. Trust me. I hope you can find it in you to not be angry at Kong anymore too. He's been through alot because of that ex. I saved him multiple times which is how we even became closer in the first place."

I sighed as I held onto Arthit promising not to be angry at Kong anymore.

"Will Kong be ok?"

"I think so. I have told him to lodge a report against the ex. Hopefully he will do it this time."

I nodded as I held onto Arthit. It's only around him that I was a complete baby and vulnerable and I knew he would always be there for me.