Chapter 1: Starting a New Life

Sasuke opened his eyes again just to find out the scenery had changed completely. He remembered he was having a destiny battle with Naruto in Valley of the End. However, when their ultimate attacks clashed, a massive explosion occurred and destroyed everything surrounding them. At that moment, Sasuke's vision went black and he lost consciousness.

Now he was lying on a comfortable bed in a luxurious room. The last Uchiha immediately stood up, looking around until he saw a man sitting on an armchair. He was chinning on his hand while also staring at him with a stern look. He was a middle-aged man who looked to be in his 40s. In appearance, the man had brown hair and wore a black suit.

"So what's your name, brat with a weird eye?" the man questioned indifferently

"So what's your name, brat with a weird eye?" the man questioned indifferently. Until this very moment, Sasuke finally noticed which words the strange man used to describe him. Weird eye? He ran toward a wall mirror nearby to see himself inside it. Well, the man was not wrong at all. 

One of his visual prowess was still active

One of his visual prowess was still active. Reflecting on the mirror was Sasuke using his fingers to widen the 6-tomoe Rinnegan in his left eye. Sasuke made an effort to deactivate it but his attempt was pointless. No matter how hard he tried, his left eye never returned to its normal state and thus it would be stuck in this form forever. The only thing Sasuke could do now was to accept his fate and get adapted to it.

Waiting for too long but not getting the answer, the strange man eventually introduced himself first.

"My name is Atsuomi Ayanokouji but you can call me Professor Ayanokouji if you like."

"Sasuke Uchiha, 16 years old." The young Uchiha responded to him.

"I see, Sasuke Uchiha. 3 days ago, I found you unconscious before my mansion. So I've brought you in and treated all of the wounds over your body. You should feel grateful to me for that, boy. You now owe me a big gratitude."

"Oh please, bring up the business. What do you want me to do for you?" Sasuke demanded while still looking away. He obviously knew the purpose of that man for saying that much. From his experience, Sasuke knew the man wanted him to do something dirty for him.

Seeing his intention had been aware by the Uchiha, Professor Ayanokouji went straight to the main business.

"You understand the problem fast. Well, I have a rebellious son the same age as you. He did leave home a month ago and is about to attend a high school to get out of my control. Therefore, I have an offer for you. You will enter that school and keep an eye on my son there."

"And what I will get in return?" Sasuke questioned. Professor Ayanokouji later took out a contract already signed by him and still had a blank for Sasuke's signature.

"If you can study at that school for the whole 3 years and watch him, I will give you 100 million Yen. After graduation, you're going live well with that fortune."

"Then everything is settled. I will take you up on your offer." And just like that, Professor Ayanokouji had gotten an observer for his son.

"Very well, the first day of school will start tomorrow. Good luck, Sasuke Uchiha."

On The Next Day

Sasuke was seen arriving in front of the entrance of Advanced Nurturing High School. He currently was wearing the uniform for male students. They consisted of a black dress shirt beneath a red button-up blazer, paired with dull green pants, brown shoes, and a blue or burgundy tie. However, there was a significant feature that made him stand out from the others, his left eye - the Rinnegan.

 However, there was a significant feature that made him stand out from the others, his left eye - the Rinnegan

Sasuke's purple eye with 6 dots was considered to be bizarre among the eyes. As a consequence, some students soon noticed his strange eye and gave him an odd look. Nevertheless, Sasuke totally ignored them since he did not care about their opinions of him.

"So this is the school where Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's going to study at?"  Sasuke thought while heading to the gymnasium, where the annual opening ceremony was going to be conducted. He did not pay attention while walking until he accidentally hit someone in his way. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you." Sasuke apologized while reaching out his hand to help that person stand up.

"Don't worry, that's okay. I'm Ryuji Kanzaki from class 1-B. Nice to meet you!" The guy gladly received Sasuke's help and also introduced himself. He was a young man of average height with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes.

 He was a young man of average height with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes

"Sasuke Uchiha, the same class as you."

"We are classmates? Great! Do you mind if we go to the gymnasium together, Uchiha?" Kanzaki suggested.

"If you say so then let's go." Sasuke then followed him. After a minute, they entered the large room where there was a huge number of students concentrating. It seemed the annual opening ceremony was about to occur so both of them quickly got into the line of their class.

After about 1 hour

"Damn! The ceremony finally ended!" Although it only lasted about 1 hour, Sasuke felt as if 1 year had passed. The Uchiha had been continuously tortured by those boring speeches. He swore he would never want to have any kind of experience like that again.

After the ceremony, Sasuke and Kanzaki both made their way to their classroom, class 1-B. Despite just meeting each other less than two hours ago, they made others think they were childhood friends. When they arrived in front of the class's door, Sasuke looked up to read the nameplate "Class 1-B" and was assured it was his class. He would spend the next 3 years of his life studying in the said class of this boring school, Sasuke thought. Well, at least the reward of 100 million Yen was worth it.