Chapter 4: Help in Silence

Author's notes: Before reading this chapter, please vote for it. If you can do that, it will be a big encouragement for me to write more chapters.

1 Month Later

1st of May

A month had passed since the beginning of this school year. As usual, there would be a homeroom at the start of every week. Hoshinomiya-senpai entered the class and waved to them.

"Good morning, everyone! Your homeroom teacher is here, Chie Sakayanomi!" She looked around the room to find her favorite student. Unlike his classmates, that student did not pay attention to her greeting, he was looking outside the window. Having no choice, she had to call his name loudly.

"Hey, Uchiha-kun! Please notice your sensei." Hoshinomiya yelled. It wasn't Honami Ichinose nor Ryuji Kanzaki. Without a doubt, Sasuke Uchiha was the student she cherished most in this class.

Her first impression of the Uchiha was his handsome face. Not only so but Hoshinomiya was also fascinated by the mature vibe which Sasuke gave off. From the first look, she could already tell her student had experienced something impactful in his past.

However, all of them were just the tip of the iceberg named Sasuke Uchiha. His intelligence was the feat that made her appreciate him the most. Finishing the IQ test in the first 5 minutes and having the highest points among 1st-year students really surprised her. Sasuke's IQ of 200 was also the max point a person could reach on that test. Other than that, Sasuke Uchiha was the student with the highest achievements in her class, with 100 points on every test of each subject. 

Although some teachers complained to her about his disinterested attitude in their lectures, they eventually had to agree with her that Sasuke Uchiha was the super genius they had never seen in their whole careers. Eventually, they made a deal with her, they wouldn't complain about his studying attitude anymore as long as he maintained 100 points on all tests in their subject. Given what had been said, Hoshinomiya had come to her final conclusion about him. Sasuke Uchiha was the treasure of class B, who she had to protect at all costs. She believed he would soon help her class take class A's position with his capability.

Leaving those thoughts aside, Hoshinomiya made a smile when Sasuke turned from the window to look at her. She now could continue with her agenda.

"Alright, does anyone have a question?" 

"Hoshinomiya-sensei?" Ichinose raised her hand.

"What's wrong, Ichinose-san?"

"Why the personal points we get this month aren't 100 000 as the previous one? It has reduced to 65 000." 

Before she could explain about S-system to her students, Hoshinomiya saw a raised hand from an unexpected person. This chance would never come twice so she must take advantage of it as much as possible.

"Well, it seems Uchiha-kun has the answer to your question. Why don't you tell your friends about it." As she suggested, the Uchiha stood up and spoke in a characteristic low-tone voice.

"Basically, it's how the S-system work. Every class was granted 1000 class points at the beginning of the year. At the end of each month, we will be awarded 100 private points for every 1 class point our class has. Since we just got 65 000 personal points this month, it means our current class points are 650." Sasuke explained in detail about the S-system to everyone. His classmates now were surprised by the amount of information he had collected. Meanwhile, their homeroom teacher was pleased due to the intelligence of her best student.

"So we lost 350 class points last month? How could it happen, Sasuke?" Kanzaki, the closest friend to the Uchiha in the class made a question.

"You may don't notice but I've realized some cameras assigned in this room from the first day. There are 4 in total, one in each corner." After hearing that, everyone instantly looked around to confirm it. Indeed, they were shocked to see what Sasuke Uchiha said was correct! They had been under surveillance the whole time.