Chapter 3: Acknowledgement

Author's notes: Before reading this chapter, please vote for it. If you can do that, it will be a big encouragement for me to write more chapters.

Also, after reconsidering Sasuke's visual prowess, I think I will keep some of them for Sasuke.

1. Sharingan: Genjutsu, Super Vision(Tracking down fast movements and see them in slow motion), saving images in memory.

2. Rinnegan: Enhanced Genjutsu(putting multiple targets under Genjutsu with just a glance), God intelligence - the ability to answer all kinds of questions relating to knowledge immediately, creating black rods as weapons, controlling 6 avatars (crows)and sharing a field of vision

Inside a Convenient Store

"Instant Ramen?" Sasuke put some packs of them into his basket and then headed toward the counter. The staff behind the counter started charging for products Sasuke bought. There were 6 packs of instant Ramen, 2 chicken sandwiches, and a loaf of fresh bread.

"How much are they?" Sasuke questioned.

"It's 3 690 points in total." The staff answered. After purchasing, Sasuke turned on his phone to check his current personal points, which had reduced to 96 310.

"It does work like money as my teacher said."

The Uchiha later went to the park nearby and sat down on a couch. He intended to have a snack with a chicken sandwich before going to his dormitory. However, his eating time was interrupted when 6 crows arrived. They landed in front of him and stared at the loaf of fresh bread on the couch.

"I see. You guys want this, huh?" Sasuke dropped the loaf on the ground. The birds gladly accepted his generosity and started enjoying their free meal. Nevertheless, there was nothing free in this world, it was Sasuke's plan from the beginning. Taking advantage of their low guard, Sasuke used his Rinnegan and put all of them under Genjutsu with just a glance.

Some small black rods started manifesting from his palm. After creating enough a number of them to use, Sasuke pierced them into the crows. After a while, those crows now had the same eyes as him, purple left eye and red right eye. Do not misunderstand that Sasuke had given them Rinnegan and Sharingan. Their eyes just reflected Sasuke's because they now shared a field of vision with their controller.

The crows were no longer themselves but had become his puppets, Six Paths of Sasuke. With copies of Rinnegan and Sharingan, their observation ability is no different from security cameras since they could track down fast movements and watch them in slow-motion mode. After that, they flew away and started their mission, observing different parts of this school. Sasuke would soon find Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's place and follow him 24/7 with the crows.

After an hour, Sasuke returned to his dormitory, which was Room 444. He admitted the room did have good security. There was distinctive security passcode that could only be accessible through duplicate green cards. From what he had learned so far, there were four building units that were used for dormitory purposes. The first seven floors above the ground floor were dedicated to male students while the upper seven floors were for female students. If he recalled the rule correctly, boys were technically not allowed to enter the area where the girls lived after 8 pm.

On the next day

A new day began with Sasuke Uchiha. After having breakfast with the chicken sandwich he had bought yesterday, the Uchiha went straight to his classroom. However, along the way, Sasuke continued to be stared at by the strange looks of other students. Maybe he should learn to adapt to this as his left eye would always attract unwanted attention. Yet, Sasuke could tell the difference between them and those of yesterday. He realized the admiration in those looks and even some jealousy as well. Perhaps his hearing worked wrong but he heard some unexpected whispers from girls.