Chapter 11: The Calm Before The Storm

Author's notes: Sorry for my break for a month! Now I will continue writing this story. Before reading this chapter, please vote for it. If you can do that, it will be a big encouragement for me to write more chapters.

1st of August

The endless summer sea. The infinite blue skies. The perfectly clear air. In the midst of the Pacific Ocean, Kushida didn't feel the intense midsummer heat, and the gentle sea breeze kissed her body. That was truly an oceanic paradise.

At the moment, the beige-haired girl was standing alone on the deck of the luxury ship. She and her classmates were enjoying their moment of bliss on this summer vacation.

"The scenery here is just amazing!" The beige-haired angel stated. It looked like the extraordinary view had stolen her breath away. 

After overcoming numerous hardships, midterms, and the final exam, they welcomed summer vacation with open arms. Their school had arranged for an extravagant two-week trip—a cruise on a luxury liner.

"I can't agree more." Kushida immediately turned back to find the source of that familiar voice. 

"What're you doing here, Sasuke?" She asked her boyfriend with a bright smile

"What're you doing here, Sasuke?" She asked her boyfriend with a bright smile. The Uchiha got closer and then stood beside her.

"Well, I just want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend. Anything wrong with it?" Sasuke said smoothly with his nonchalant face. His praise caused the beige-haired girl's cheeks to blush.

"Attention, students. Please assemble on the deck. You will be able to see the island soon. This is a good time to take in some rather significant scenery."

This rather strange announcement was made by the ship's speakers. Kushida and he didn't seem to mind, looking forward to what was to come. The island appeared on the horizon a few minutes after several students had gathered. There were also Kushida's classmates from class D. After a crowd had gathered, some particularly domineering boys showed up and began pushing class D's students out of the way in order to get the best position.

The Uchiha observed it in silence. Although they were his girlfriend's classmates, he had no intention to stand up for them. Unless the victims were his fellow classmate from Class B, he found it unnecessary to be involved in this trouble. However, his mind changed when his only friend in the lowest class was bullied.

"Hey, you're in the way. Move it, you defect." Koji Machida from class A shouted at Ayanokouji. He tried to intimidate the brown-haired boy and shoved his shoulder. In a panic, the boy in question quickly grabbed onto the deck's railing to keep from falling. Other Class A students laughed at him scornfully. 

The students from Class D departed from the bow of the ship as if they'd been chased out. Witnessing the scene earlier, Sudo looked displeased but managed to restrain himself. A fistfight didn't break out, evidence that he was perhaps growing up.

"Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?!" Sasuke spoke up in an irritating tone. He gave those arrogant students of Class A a fierce glare while facing Machida.