Chapter 5: The Birth of New Madara

Author's notes: Before reading this chapter, please vote for it. If you can do that, it will be a big encouragement for me to write more chapters.

That Night

In his dorm, Sasuke was seen lying on his bed. However, do not misunderstand that he was sleeping. The Uchiha was following Kiyotaka Ayanokouji through the eyes of one of his crows. Just 5 minutes ago, his senses were warned when the crow saw Ayanokouji walking out of the dormitory building. The Uchiha turned on his phone to check the time. It was 08:54 PM already.

"Where does he want to go this late?" Sasuke could say Rinnegan and Sharingan were the best combos when it came to visual prowess. The Rinnegan allowed him to share the same vision with the crow. On the other hand, the Sharingan let him see through the night with its enhanced sight.

Being controlled as a puppet by the Uchiha, the crow left the branch it was standing on and went after Ayanokouji. After a while, Ayanokouji stopped walking and hid behind a tree. It turned out he was also following someone, Kikyou Kushida. She was Ayanokouji's classmate as they both were class D students. The short beige-colored hair girl was quite well-known and considered highly attractive by the boys in her class and other boys in the school. Yet, Sasuke could tell something wrong with her behavior.

At the moment, she was forcefully kicking at the barrage as a way of venting.

"You think you're so great just because you're pretty..."

"I hate you!"

"I swear, I hate you, hate you, hate you!"

"Just die, Horikita!"

"I hate you. I hate you!"

"Wretched bitch!"

All of a sudden, the phone in Ayanokouji's hand vibrated with its glowed screen due to a new message. Unfortunately for him, he should have run before Kushida discovered the identity of her follower.

"This situation is getting interesting!" Sasuke thought in excitement while watching through the eyes of the crow.

"What?" Kushida turned back and exclaimed. She shivered as she realized her deeds were seen by someone. 

"Is someone there?"

Walking out from behind the tree, Ayanokouji revealed himself. He stepped toward Kushida with the intent of returning her phone.

"It's me, Ayanokouji. You forget your cell phone."

Kushida approached him and then grabbed the phone out of his hand. The atmosphere around them was silent now. After a while, Kushida asked him in a cold voice.

"Did you hear that?"

"If I said I didn't, would you believe me?" Ayanokouji answered in a monotone voice with his poker face. Kushida instantly lifted her feet in order to get closer to his face. The range between their faces now was just 5 inches. Unlike in the romantic high school films, Kushida didn't give him a passionate kiss but glared at him and threatened him in a venomous tone.

"If you tell anyone about this, I won't go easy on you."

"And what if I did?" Ayanokouji responded with an indifferent voice.

"I'll tell everyone you tried to rape me."

"That would be a false accusation." Just after Ayanokouji finished his words, Kushida instantly grabbed his right hand and put it on her chest.

"Oh, no. It's not a false accusation because your fingerprints are right there. I'm serious."

Ayanokouji went speechless and showed an expression of shock on his face. He never expected Kushida willingly to do that to get fake evidence of him raping her.