Chapter 9: Suspicion

Author's notes: Before reading this chapter, please vote for it. If you can do that, it will be a big encouragement for me to write more chapters.

2 Days Later

Sudo's case finally ended with the 3 Class C students withdrawing their complaints. Contributing to this victory was the participation of many people from classes D and B: Horikita, Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, and Kanzaki,... Everyone really believed Horikita was the one who came up with their genius plan. However, the true mastermind was none other than Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. In the shadow, he manipulated people to follow his plan step by step without their awareness.

At the present, the said brown-haired boy was removing the camera which he installed earlier and handed it down to Ichinose, steading the stepladder. When the uninstallation was finished, his phone suddenly rang. Ayanokouji checked it up and it turned out to be a call from Sasuke. He quickly accepted the call and spoke first.

"Hi, Sasuke. Why're you calling me?"

"Well, I just want to know if the court's result sides with Sudo. So how did it end, Kiyotaka?" The Uchiha questioned his friend about Sudo's case. He maybe was wondering if the judgment benefited the brown-haired boy's class.

"Those students from Class C have withdrawn their reports about the fight. I think they don't want to escalate this conflict anymore since it will damage both classes in the end." Ayanokouji explained the situation to Sasuke, who was quiet for a while after learning that.

"What? I don't believe it! It's too good to be true!" The Uchiha busted out in surprise and said in his joyful tone. Yet, the fun didn't last long as Sasuke's voice suddenly changed to someone else. 

"It's just as I expected!" Ayanokouji was shocked when that strange voice spoke up. It was deep, slow, and calm, which sounded like a male adult. Nevertheless, what really concerned him was the nature of this voice, it was so evil and twisted.

"Shut up, Madara! I'm talking to my friend." The brown-haired boy was relieved to hear his friend's voice once again. However, who was this Madara guy? And what kind of relationship did he have with Sasuke? Those questions hovered in Ayanokouji's head until Sasuke brought him back to reality.

"Are you still there, Kiyotaka?" 

"Yeah! Anyways, what're you doing, Sasuke? I really want to see you now."

"Sorry, but I'm following Sakura. I think she's going to meet someone." 

"Wait a minute... Isn't that the clerk man in SIVCAMERA who we saw 2 days ago? I'll call you later, Kiyotaka." Sasuke suddenly hung up in a hurrying voice. The situation left Ayanokouji in confusion about what just had happened, being buried in the mess of his thoughts. After a while, Ichinose snapped him back to reality due to her curiosity.

"Ayanokouji-kun! Can I ask you a question?"

"It's okay. What do you want to know, Ichinose?" 

"Are Uchiha-kun and you close friends? I hear you call him by his first name so I guess that's the case."

"Indeed, Sasuke and I are close friends. Even though he just made friends with me 3 days ago, we've gotten along with each other pretty well."

"Thank you for telling him about me, Ichinose. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to make friends with Sasuke."

"EH!?" Ichinose exclaimed in surprise as if something the brown-haired boy said wasn't true.

"What's wrong, Ichinose?" He asked.

"Actually, I haven't told Uchiha-kun about you yet. Although we're classmates, I barely have a chance to talk to him." The truth Ichinose spoke got Ayanokouji stunned, raising his eyebrow.