Chapter 3

🎈 CHAPTER 3🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

I was sitting outside of Eddie's house, I wasn't allowed to enter their home at all, his mom had a terrible dislike towards me. Mrs Kaspbrak thinks I'm a terrible disease, I wasn't even allowed to get close to her dear Eddie-bear. I just had to fall for him, how that even happened I wasn't sure at all, no one knew except for Mike, a close friend of mine.

The boys finally came out of the house. "Could you guys have taken any longer?" I ask them, whispering. "Why are you whispering?" Eddie asks, before he finally realized where we were.

"Oh."

*°*°

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy." Stanley says as he points out the plants he thinks are poison ivy. "Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Ed asks freaking out. "Nowhere. Not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley." Richie says, pushing up his glasses.

"Language!" I scold the boy. "Your one to talk, sweetcheeks." Richie states softly, probably thinking I couldn't hear him.

Bill and Richie are the only one's who walked into the sewer. There was no way, I would ever take a step in there, it's disgusting.

"Okay, I'm starting to get itchy now, and I'm pretty sure this is not good for my..." Ed was interrupted by Richie, "Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" he asks, I could see Richie had it out for Eddie again, "Yeah, sometimes." Eddie admits. "Then you probably have crabs." Richie says to him.

"Richie, your not funny, even if you think you are." I snap at him in irritation, tired of his sick jokes towards Eddie. He once tried his luck with me in the beginning, but after I punched him and gave him a clear warning, if he ever say or do anything inappropriate towards me ever again, I'll cut his dick off, ever since that day he didn't try it again.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asks, looking at the three of us. Eddie was shaking his head. "Uh-huh. It's grey water." He says pointing to the unsanitary scene infront of us. "What the hell is grey water?" Richie asks, "It's basically piss and shit, so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee. So..." Eddie trails off as Richie smells the stick he was holding, which was in the grey water.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, senor." Richie says in his Spanish accent, it was disgusting to even watch. "Okay, I can smell that from here." Eddie points out, the distasteful smell was attacking my nose as well. Stan and I looked at each other in annoyance, towards the two bickering boys. "It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face." Richie tells Eddie, making no sense like always. Eddie scoffed at the Tozier boy. "Have you ever heard of a staph infection?" Eddie asks him seriously.

"Oh, I'll show you a staff infection." Richie says, looking around him for something. "That's so unsanitary. You're literally... This is literally like swimming inside a toilet bowl, right now." Eddie states, Richie picked something up from the grey water with the stick he had in his hands. "Have you ever heard of Listeria?" Eddie asks again, Richie threw it at the boy, making him scream in terror.

"Are you retarted? You're the reason why we're in this position right now." Eddie says. "Guys!" Bill yells from deeper in the tunnel, trying to get our attention, looking towards him, he was holding his flashlight, showing us he had a shoe in his hand. "Shit. Don't tell me that's..." Stan trails off looking at the shoe. "No, Georgie wore galoshes." Bill says, but that didn't calm my nerves one bit.

"Then whose is it?" I ask, Bill and Richie took a closer look. "It's Betty Ripsom's." Richie informs us.

Next to me, Eddie started freaking out. "Oh, shit. Oh, God. Oh, fuck! I don't like this." I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to give him some comfort, so that he could calm down for a bit.

"How do you think Betty feels? Running around these tunnels with only one frickin' shoe?" Richie asks jumping around on one leg, chuckling. "Is everything just a joke to you or are there things your capable of taking seriously?" I ask him.

"What if she's still here?" Stanley asks looking straight at Bill. They walked further into the tunnel to get a better look. "Eddie, come on." Richie called out for him to join them in the grey water.

"My mom will have an aneurysm, if she finds out that we're playing down here. I'm serious, Bill?" I could clearly see Eddie was starting to get upset. Bill turned to look at all of us. "If...if I was Betty Ripsom, I would want us to find me." Bill says, but to me he sounded scared. "What if I don't want to find them? I mean no offense, Bill, but I don't want to end up like..." Eddie trailed off, not wanting to hurt our stuttering friends feelings.

"I don't wanna go missing either." Eddie says after awhile, he had a point, I couldn't imagine what would happen if any one of them would end up going missing, especially Eddie, my world would break down completely.

"He has a point." Stanley says, reading my mind, I nodded in agreement. "Y-you guys too?" Bill asks staring at us. "It's summer. We're suppose to be having fun. This isn't fun, this is scary and disgusting." Stanley told him.

A splash behind us, scared me, turning around, only to see the new kid covered in blood. We all took a step closer to get a better look. "Holy shit! What happened to you?" Richie asks the thing we all were wondering.

*•Unedited•*

SICKNESS °•Eddie Kaspbark•°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें