Chapter 15

🎈CHAPTER 15🎈

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

°•°Vanessa's POV°•°

"YOU. You did this." Eddie's mom snaps, as she glares at each of us. "You know how delicate he is." She says making her way to the car.

"We were attacked, M-mrs K." Bill spoke up trying to explain to her what really happened, she pushed Eddie into the car, slamming the door shut.

"No. Don't. Don't try and blame anyone else." Mrs Kaspbrak states struggling with her keys. My eyes only on Eddie, he was only staring at his arm.

The keys fell out of the older woman's hands. "Let me help." Beverly offers only to get yelled at.

"Get back!"

Mrs Kaspbrak's eyes glared up at Beverly and I. "Oh. Miss Bowers I thought I've made myself very clear that your not allowed even a foot close to Eddie." She mutters, her eyes glaring me down, her eyes moved to Beverly. "I've heard of you Miss Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." Mrs Kaspbrak mutters seriously.

"Mrs K, I-I..."

"No! You are all monsters. All of you, and Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? Done!" Was the last thing she said to us before getting in her car driving away, and the entire group was watching from the middle of the road, my heart breaking into pieces.

"I saw the well. W-we know where it is and next time we'll be better prepared." Bill says turning to look at all of us.

"No! No next time, Bill. You're insane." Stanley yells at him, I had to be with Stanley on this one, I already lost one person today, I don't wanna loose another.

"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly states, she seemed to have no fear as she stood there. "Eddie was nearly killed!" Richie says, pointing in the direction the car disappeared into, he turns pointing at Ben's cut. "And look at this motherfucker, he's leaking Hamburger helper!" He states.

"We can't pretend it's gonna go away. Ben you said it yourself. It comes back every 27 years." Bev says looking at Ben, hoping he'll take her side on this.

"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town, too." Ben spoke up, looking at the girl standing next to Bill.

"Because I wanna run towards something. Not away." Beverly's remark, set off Richie completely.

"I'm sorry who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" He questions, looking at Stan and I.

"Richie..." Stanley mumbles softly.

"I'm just saying, let's face facts. Real world. Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed, too." Richie says in anger, ready to walk away, but Bill stepped infront of him.

"Georgie's not dead." Bill states.

"You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself." Richie told the Denbrough boy, only to get pushed back by Bill.

"No, t-t-take it back. You're scared and we all are, but take it back!" Bill says, Richie didn't stand still, pushing  the boy back, Bill punched Richie in the face.

"Bill!"

"You're just a bunch of losers!" Richie shouts trying to get to Bill, Ben was trying his best trying to hold back Bill, as Stanley and Mike was holding onto Richie.

"Fuck off!"

"Richie, stop!"

"You're just a bunch of losers, and you'll get yourselves killed trying to catch a fucking stupid clown!" Richie yells trying to free himself from Mike and Stanley's hold.

"Guys! Stop!" I yell out, having had enough, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"This is what It wants. It wants to divide us. We were all together when we hurt It. That's why we're still alive." Beverly took the chance to say, when it got quiet.

"Yeah? Well I plan to keep it that way." Richie says walking away, bumping Bill's shoulder, one by one we all walked away, I felt completely torn as I made my way home.

°•Unedited•°