Chapter 4

🎈 CHAPTER 4🎈

°•°Third person POV°•°

The entire ride to the pharmacy, Eddie was rambling on, Vanessa usually liked listening to his voice, but is just wasn't one of those days. They got to the alley next to the pharmacy and got off their bikes. "Hey..." Bill says so that he can have everyone's attention. "Ah, we're screwed." Eddie says. Vanessa found his nervous habits kinda adorable.

"Richie, wait here with Nessa. Come on." Bill states, as the three of them left to get some supplies to clean up and wrap the new kids wound. Vanessa got out the small first aid kit, she always carried around, incase Eddie ends up getting hurt. She looks up at Ben, "Can you lift your shirt up for me, please?" She asks him, nicely. Ben shyly pulled up his shirt, but just enough to show the entire cut, he was insecure Vanessa could tell. Vanessa felt guilty, because she was related to a monster, a monster who would hurt others to feel pleasure.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie says to Ben, they glared at him in irritation. "Why'd they have to leave you here?" Vanessa asks, cleaning Ben's wound. "So, when are you gonna tell little Eddie, that you like him?" Richie asks her, an honest question. "You knew?" She questions him shocked, "Everyone knows, you just have a way of showing it, it's kind of obvious." Richie told her, he has noticed how Vanessa paid more attention to their germaphobic friend. "I'm more worried about his mother killing me, than confessing my feelings, it's best if he never finds out." The girl says, finishing up, cleaning Ben's wound.

The other boys finally got back, Eddie's arms full of things they might end up needing. Eddie was impressed with how well Vanessa was able to clean the wound, he gave her a smile. Eddie got on his knees, so that he can start disinfecting the wound. "Just suck the wound." Richie says, starting his crap once again. "Nessa cleaned it really well and also I need to focus." Eddie says, getting the band aids ready. "You need to focus?" Richie mocked ask him. "Yeah, can you get me something?" Eddie asks. "Jesus! What do you need?" Richie snaps. Eddie looked at Vanessa, "Can you get my bifocals. I hid them in my second fanny pack." He asks her, ignoring Richie.

"Why do you have two fanny packs?" Stanley asks their friend curiously. "I need to focus right now, and it's a long story." Eddie says, concentrated on the wound. Ben's cut started to bleed once again. "Oh god, he's bleeding again. Oh, my god!" Stanley starts freaking out. "You have to suck the wound before you apply the band-aid, this is 101." Richie says, like he was 100% sure what he was talking about. "Richie, you have no idea what your talking about right now." Vanessa states, a look of utter annoyance splattered on her face.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts?" Another voice spoke up from behind the group. They all looked up, Beverly Marsh was the one, who spoke up. "Oh, no. I'm good. I just fell." Ben says shyly, trying to brush it off as a small injury. "Yeah, right into Henry Bowers." Richie says, getting punched in the arm by Vanessa.

"Shut it, R-richie."

"Why? It's the truth." Richie says, rubbing his arm, because it burned. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly asks Ben, he only looked away shyly, with a smile on his face. "You know, we'll take care of him. Uh, thanks again, Beverly." Bill says to her.

"Sure. Maybe, I'll see you around."

"Y-yeah, we were thinking about going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come." Bill says to the girl. Most of the boys, were staring at her waiting for her to answer. "Good to know, thanks." She says with a smile, turning around making her way out of the alley.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers infront of her." Stanley snaps at Richie. "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did." Eddie told the Tozier boy, refering to all the rumors running around in school. "What'd she do?" Ben asks. "More like ' who'd she do?', from what I hear the list is longer than my wang." Richie says, Vanessa could only role her eyes at him. "That's not saying much." Stanley says, Vanessa gave him a high five. "They're j-j-just rumors." Bill told his friends seriously. "Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play. The reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion. " Richie informs Ben. Vanessa really felt like punching him again.

"Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. Get in there Dr K, come on, fix him up." Richie says in his annoying British accent. "Why don't you shut the fuck up Einstein, because I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British guy with me right now." Eddie snaps. "Suck the wound, get in there." Richie says, going on, just to work on Eddie's nerves.

*°•Unedited•°*