Chapter 12

🎈CHAPTER 12🎈

*•°Third Person's POV°•*

The loser's were gathered in Bill's garage. Bill was putting up a map on the wall, Stanley was covering the windows. After Ben arrived, Mike closed the door, Vanessa and Eddie was setting up the projector.

They all took their seats, Vanessa sitting in between Eddie's legs, she felt safer being close to him as usual.

"Okay, look."

Everyone looked at the map to see what Bill is trying to show them. "That's where Georgie disappeared, there's the ironworks and the black spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at the..."

"The well house." Ben finished Bill's sentence. "It's in the house on Neibolt street." Stanley points out. Eddie got out his inhaler, taking a few pulls. "You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobo's like to sleep?" Richie asks pulling up his face

Eddie was gasping for air, Vanessa turned to look at him, she was starting to seriously worry for his health. "I hate that place. It always feel like it's watching me." Beverly told her friends. "That's where I saw It, that's where I saw the clown." Eddie says, Vanessa looked at him as he was struggling to breath. "T-t-that's where It lives." Bill states, looking at the map. Eddie took another pull of his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stanley says. "Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids, I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this." Eddie freaks out, he went and ripped of the map from the wall. Vanessa quickly got up going to Eddie. "What the hell? Put the map back." Bill snaps, just when Vanessa had Eddie's face in her hands, making him look at her.

The projector jumped to another picture scaring all of them. The projector kept on clicking through the pictures. "What happened?" Bill asks confused. Vanessa took Eddie's hand pulling him back away from the wall.

"What's going on?" Stanley asks.

"I got it. Hold on". Mike says, taking a look at what's going on.

"Guys." Mike says in a warning tone.

The projector stopped at a picture of Georgie. It started zooming in on the younger Denbrough.

"Georgie."

"Bill?"

It kept zooming in on Georgie until it suddenly went to the woman, her hair covering her face, with each click the face gets clearer. Everyone was gasping in fear, "What the fuck?" Richie yells when the clown's face became clear.

"It's It!"

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that?"

"I don't fucking know!" Eddie yells back, pulling Vanessa even more to the back with him. "Turn it off. Turn it off!" Beverly shouts out. "Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!" Richie yells at the top of his lungs. Mike kicked the projector over, but it was still on, it kept on clicking until the clown wasn't there on one of the picture anymore.

One more click, and it was in the garage with them, mouth open, his eyes even more crazy looking than normal.

"Run Stanley!" Richie yells since the Uris boy was closest to the clown. It came charging at them, Vanessa got separated from Eddie in all the craziness.

"What is it?"

"What the fuck!"

It went for Beverly, but Vanessa pushed her away, the clown came face to face with her, Vanessa stared at it as it opened its mouth, it felt like It was staring into her soul. Vanessa was afraid, but as long as the others were save, she didn't care if she gets eaten.

Mike, Ben and Eddie opened the garage door, and the clown was gone. Vanessa was glued to the floor and her eyes shut. Eddie ran to her, checking if she's okay.

"Nessa? You okay?"

She didn't say anything and pulled him into a hug, and started crying, and all she could think is how she was almost clown food.

"Thank you, Vanessa." Beverly says to the girl. "It's no problem, I mean what are friends for." Vanessa says pulling away from the hug, her and Eddie joining the others by the door.

"It saw us! It saw us and It knows where we are." Eddie freaks, still not believing he almost lost Vanessa. "It always did. So let's go." Bill says to his friends walking out of the garage. "Go? Go where?" Ben asks, everyone staring at Bill.

"Neibolt. That's where G-g-g-georgie is."

"After that?"

"Are you fucking crazy? We were almost fucking eaten alive!" Vanessa snaps, leaving everyone shocked, Vanessa has never used so much swear words before. "Yeah, it's summer, we should be outside." Richie says.

"If you say it's summer one more fucking time..."

"Then what Bill, should we say it's Winter!" Vanessa cut him off. Bill turned around, and got on his bike, driving away.

"Bill! Wait!" Beverly yells after him.

The loser's followed Bill to the creepy ass house on Neibolt. They threw their bikes down, except for Stanley. "Bill! Bill, you can't go in there. This is crazy." Beverly says to him.

"Look you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but... he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." Bill told his friends with all honesty.

"Wow."

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once."

Vanessa wouldn't be able to imagine if one of them were to go missing, especially Eddie, he was her safe place if she were to loose him, she wouldn't wanna see a life without him.

Bill started walking to the door, everyone else following behind him. "Wait! Um, shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know just in case something bad happens?" Stanley asks.

"Who wants to stay out here?" Bill asks, everyone raised their hands except for Bill, Beverly and Vanessa.

"Fuck!" Richie says pushing up his glasses.

*°•Unedited•°*